Request Outro (Willing to pay)

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ah see, that is the problem...
I use Paint.net so you could download that or I could give you the PNG, what do you prefer? (Paint.net is free)[DOUBLEPOST=1370288936,1370288848][/DOUBLEPOST]Paint.net used the format PND or PNG, and PND is not compatible with Photoshop.
Well in the picture you use round shapes where I need to put in my video so I need something with layers to put the video in to look cool enough :p
How can I get my video in there?

iFordGaming

ℓє ιηтєяηєт α∂∂ι¢т
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
Well in the picture you use round shapes where I need to put in my video so I need something with layers to put the video in to look cool enough :p
How can I get my video in there?
If you have something like Sony Vegas you can edit it and put it on top, though I never put the video over the Circles, I just use annotations and links :p

I shall send you something through Dropbox in a few minutes.[DOUBLEPOST=1370289385,1370289349][/DOUBLEPOST]
How did you create the beams? They look really cool :)
I put a rectangle and used Gradient then Outlined it then with Paint.net Rotated it and put it in a layer behind everything else.

Reactions: droidiinator

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you want to use it go ahead it's free.
Looks nice, only 2 things :p
The website is josweb.info and not joswebs.info so if you could fix that it's a nice outro.
and the name JosTheReal has to be josplays.

If you could fix that it would be very awesome :)
Thank you for making it.

iFordGaming

ℓє ιηтєяηєт α∂∂ι¢т
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
Looks nice, only 2 things :p
The website is josweb.info and not joswebs.info so if you could fix that it's a nice outro.
and the name JosTheReal has to be josplays.

If you could fix that it would be very awesome :)
Thank you for making it.
f**k
Ok, this may take some time though.[DOUBLEPOST=1370289521,1370289468][/DOUBLEPOST]WAIT It does say josweb.info
It may be the font I use, try clicking on the image to expand it.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you have something like Sony Vegas you can edit it and put it on top, though I never put the video over the Circles, I just use annotations and links :p

I shall send you something through Dropbox in a few minutes.[DOUBLEPOST=1370289385,1370289349][/DOUBLEPOST]

I put a rectangle and used Gradient then Outlined it then with Paint.net Rotated it and put it in a layer behind everything else.
Yeah it will be hard with Sony Vegas to get the videos exactly in that shape. You have made very nice curves and that's very hard to edit a video over it :p[DOUBLEPOST=1370289579][/DOUBLEPOST]
f**k
Ok, this may take some time though.[DOUBLEPOST=1370289521,1370289468][/DOUBLEPOST]WAIT It does say josweb.info
It may be the font I use, try clicking on the image to expand it.
No yours is good I was talking to the other person that made me one too. I will send you the money in a sec.

iFordGaming

ℓє ιηтєяηєт α∂∂ι¢т
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
Yeah it will be hard with Sony Vegas to get the videos exactly in that shape. You have made very nice curves and that's very hard to edit a video over it :p[DOUBLEPOST=1370289579][/DOUBLEPOST]

No yours is good I was talking to the other person that made me one too. I will send you the money in a sec.
Whoops lol, well I have made a small change that you MAY like :p

here is the Image.png download
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Outro Screen2.png?w=AACqO8mlKiBT2Z3u6nhV6hKWjpiiccFZ6rYgZ7SvqDevBA&dl=1

and here is the Video.wav (I added some music you may like if not just edit you're own video in Vegas or something)
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Outro2.wmv?w=AAA_NrA0FNOPNBlvNv02G6jGPguMcJ47Uj5tGn0ek_i-QA&dl=1

Thanks for the money :) (I fixed the broken link :) Sorry about that.)
JosTheReal