Outro Size?

Vlaerth

I play Old School Games
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can't seem to get my outro size right, so that it fits the whole video screen. I do 1980x1080, but it's still too small. Go to the end of this video to see:

MegaShadowFist

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It should be in 1280 x 720. That's your typical widescreen format. What editing software do you use?

Phil G

Reaction score
Sneaky way to get video views. ;)

But in all seriousness - your outro looks fine. I personally probably wouldn't even have noticed the change in height until you mentioned it.

MegaShadowFist

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmm...I've never used it before, but I think I know what your problem is. When you create a video is it a 4:3 video or a 16:9 video? If it's a 4:3 video, anything that is widescreen will be crunched down so that it has black bars at the top and bottom. Because youtube players are widescreen that will cause black bars on the side of your videos to form as well (which is why there are black bars on the side of your alltp footage). Your best bet is to create a 16:9 video so that your outro isn't crunched like that! Best of luck!

Vlaerth

I play Old School Games
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmm...I've never used it before, but I think I know what your problem is. When you create a video is it a 4:3 video or a 16:9 video? If it's a 4:3 video, anything that is widescreen will be crunched down so that it has black bars at the top and bottom. Because youtube players are widescreen that will cause black bars on the side of your videos to form as well (which is why there are black bars on the side of your alltp footage). Your best bet is to create a 16:9 video so that your outro isn't crunched like that! Best of luck!
Ok, thanks!