Our first sketch, tell us what you think please

Just checked out the video and I like it. Very funny idea. The editing could have been a bit smoother (my opinion anyways) and maybe when the mugger is following the other guy for the first time, you could have got more shots of them walking so it wouldn't drag on as much. Overall though, well done and keep it up!

Just checked out the video and I like it. Very funny idea. The editing could have been a bit smoother (my opinion anyways) and maybe when the mugger is following the other guy for the first time, you could have got more shots of them walking so it wouldn't drag on as much. Overall though, well done and keep it up!
Hey cheers man this wasnt using my new editing software (sony vegas pro 12) but just using movie maker and as soon as we uploaded it i thought that seen dragged to long as well but thanks for your advice and constructive criticism :) much appreaciated

The end made me laugh. lol my only suggestion for future reference would be that I would have cut the sound out of the first part, there was no dialog at first anyway and you could have replaced the scene with your own sounds, cars driving by, birds chirping, etc, and it would have had smoother transitions from shot to shot instead of the sound varying as you switched shots, plus you would have gotten rid of the wind blowing into the mic. All it really takes is practice, so keep going and you'll get better and better with each video you make.

Thanks so much for your suggestions man, we need all the help we get so we really appreaciate your comments and will take them all into consideration :)

Back