Other YouTubers in your Genre / Niche

binky VS bunson

LoL Guys
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Do you watch other YouTubers that have similar content to your own? Gaming / Vlogs / Comedy / Ect.

I would think it would be weird if you didn't... what do you think of when you watch other people with channels to your own?[DOUBLEPOST=1435349446,1435349366][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm a comedy channel so I watch other comedy channels mostly. It's such a vague topic... so it's interesting to see what others think is "funny"

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Do you watch other YouTubers that have similar content to your own? Gaming / Vlogs / Comedy / Ect.

I would think it would be weird if you didn't... what do you think of when you watch other people with channels to your own?[DOUBLEPOST=1435349446,1435349366][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm a comedy channel so I watch other comedy channels mostly. It's such a vague topic... so it's interesting to see what others think is "funny"
I do watch other dog videos and GoPro stuff. It's good to use as a gauge as to what is trending, get ideas, and just see other people's stuff.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Yeah I watch other gaming channels :) That way I can see which games are popular and also I know if I would like to play the game ^_^ Example I saw a video on Spore and now I got the game XD

WorldOfSupercars

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I watch a lot of car reviews, probably too many car reviews. Maybe I should get outside a bit more?

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My channel is a mix of comedy and news/opinion oriented videos. I have to say,most of the videos I watch are those types of videos. I grew up watching Ray William Johnson,from when he was a newbie and just getting big xD So I gotta say,a lot of my inspiration comes from those guys. I also watch a lot of gaming videos,around as much as I do my own genre. Which is odd,because although my friends are gamers and i've been a guest on some of their content,I don't make gaming videos. I could,but I don't have the money to buy new games when they come out so i'd just be playing old school games, and considering how many minecraft channels exist,i'm not going to do Mine Craft.

Zerodecoole

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
caesar.wtf
Channel Type
Other
I make comedy vlog type videos and I follow a lot of people who make similar content but I think about 80% of the vloggers I watch, big or small, make the same challenge/tag/types of x who do y kind of videos or videos about things that are trending.
There's nothing wrong with that but seeing 10 different Charlie Charlie challenge videos in my sub box won't make me watch the video unless it's uploaded by a YouTuber that I enjoy watching.

Will

*The guy who uses asterisks to narrate everything*
Reaction score
The rip between the 8th and 9th dimension
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator
I actually don't watch as much animation as you'd think an animator would. I just usually watch whatever is on my recommended's list (whether I like it or not) or whatever is generally on the front page.

Stachu

Not sexy and don't know it!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Right now I'm watching Olan Rogers. I think he is pretty close to what I would love to be able to do.

Reactions: Skimbosh