Not open for further replies.

theResidentPsychopath

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
rewards.webtalk.co
Channel Type
Gamer
I am trying to figure out why my traffic from "other YouTube features" source has been increasing daily. As YouTube describes it, this is traffic from YouTube that is not classified in any other group such as partner promotions and dashboard. That does not make it clear.

Thoughts on what this may be?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Could be this forum, or any other website your content floats out on.

theResidentPsychopath

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
rewards.webtalk.co
Channel Type
Gamer
No, those actually show up as the sources.[DOUBLEPOST=1519864686,1519864636][/DOUBLEPOST]
It says "other YouTube sources", so it is coming from YouTube in some way.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
There's also a bunch of features that are being tested out in beta at any given time, so it could be things like Community and Share that are available on some accounts but not all that fit into one "other" category.

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am trying to figure out why my traffic from "other YouTube features" source has been increasing daily. As YouTube describes it, this is traffic from YouTube that is not classified in any other group such as partner promotions and dashboard. That does not make it clear.

Thoughts on what this may be?
YouTube has Partner promotions like Apps that serves youtube videos and has a partnership with youtube. Your videos are getting views from there.

new1tuber

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Lol some people here are probably just writing joke answers. Mobile devices?? ROFL !! And websites (then what are external sources LOL)?? Anyway, to answer your question, these are views from your dashboard (creator studio), from partner promotions , from youtu.be (yes youtu.be), browsers that do not share details and from YouTube remote.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Lol some people here are probably just writing joke answers. Mobile devices?? ROFL !! And websites (then what are external sources LOL)?? Anyway, to answer your question, these are views from your dashboard (creator studio), from partner promotions , from youtu.be (yes youtu.be), browsers that do not share details and from YouTube remote.

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

(I doubt the OP of this thread is still waiting for answers to his question. :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.