Other Websites To Meet Small Youtubers

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Does anyone know of any other active websites that other small Youtubers hang out on? I'd like to try to meet more people and hopefully grow my channel more. Not to mention I'd like to make new friends! Where else do you guys go to talk to cool Youtube people?

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Twitter is my favorite for small YouTubers! Great place to connect and watch videos and get your videos out there! I've made a few YouTube friends from Twitter :)

RaisingAtlas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd also like to know! I've been looking up forums but it's hard to find an updated forum just for youtubers. A lot of the other ones just talk s**t about other youtubers, at least this one gives advices. Maybe somewhere on facebook?

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Twitter is my favorite for small YouTubers! Great place to connect and watch videos and get your videos out there! I've made a few YouTube friends from Twitter :)
Thank you so much for this Brittany I've found so many people! Also I haven't been tagging my stuff with #smallyoutuber and now I will so hopefully other people can find me. You're the girl![DOUBLEPOST=1483568563,1483568523][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd also like to know! I've been looking up forums but it's hard to find an updated forum just for youtubers. A lot of the other ones just talk s**t about other youtubers, at least this one gives advices. Maybe somewhere on facebook?
I've tried looking on facebook with little luck :(

Reactions: Blunt Brittany

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
There's a website called SideKick that's still in beta mode - basically, you sign up and give your YouTube details and it sends you the details of anyone else on the site under your particular genre.
As an educational YouTuber, I haven't found many others in my field yet, but I'm checking back every now and again as more people join.

Reactions: Samira

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's a website called SideKick that's still in beta mode - basically, you sign up and give your YouTube details and it sends you the details of anyone else on the site under your particular genre.
As an educational YouTuber, I haven't found many others in my field yet, but I'm checking back every now and again as more people join.
I think I ran into that before but was worried that it might be a trap. But if you've used it and haven't had all your information stolen I'll try it

Reactions: darkstarmedia

clairelouise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what hastags do u use to promote

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think I ran into that before but was worried that it might be a trap. But if you've used it and haven't had all your information stolen I'll try it
I understand, I was definitely sceptical! Haha. I think they just ask for a contact email and some basic stats on your channel so they can filter you correctly, etc.

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Does anyone know of any other active websites that other small Youtubers hang out on? I'd like to try to meet more people and hopefully grow my channel more. Not to mention I'd like to make new friends! Where else do you guys go to talk to cool Youtube people?
Honestly this is the best place I've found so far. If you find any other great resources let us know please!

This is a great point. I stopped using twitter a long time ago, and after we launched our YouTube channel I really regret that because now I'm trying to build a following from scratch. We'll add you! Thanks for the tip :)

Reactions: Blunt Brittany