Music Originals

Noaa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey how's everyone :3
Lately I've been writing songs like crazy and I was wondering if anyone was interested in covering them or maybe do a duet some time?^.^ I also need someone that can help me out with the melody as I can't play any instruments :( anyone interested in helping me out :)??

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
you may use any of my free to use instrumentals for like promotional stuff, no selling of course but youtube monetization is ok with me.

There is some on my channel but they are not up to date
user/LeLoserYO is the official page.

Noaa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you may use any of my free to use instrumentals for like promotional stuff, no selling of course but youtube monetization is ok with me.

There is some on my channel but they are not up to date
user/LeLoserYO is the official page.
Ahw thank you I will definitly check it out :cat2:

ThatVloggyGuy

That guy that tweets a lot
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ahw thank you I will definitly check it out :cat2:

When you said "Cover a song" I thought you meant your song so I practiced your song and then I realized that you meant other songs lol ;_;

Noaa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When you said "Cover a song" I thought you meant your song so I practiced your song and then I realized that you meant other songs lol ;_;
Haha it's okay you can cover any song of mine you like :3
Is the one you wanted to cover also accapella like mine? Cause I'm still looking for an opinion what kind of instruments I should use for it.

ThatVloggyGuy

That guy that tweets a lot
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Haha it's okay you can cover any song of mine you like :3
Is the one you wanted to cover also accapella like mine? Cause I'm still looking for an opinion what kind of instruments I should use for it.
Yeah it was! You could use a nice slow acoustic sound, it makes for a great feel to the melody :)