Order of your playlists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Can you not change the order of your playlists on youtube? I know you can change the video order WITHIN a playlist, but I'm talking about the order in which the playlists themselves appear. I just made a new playlist but I want it at the bottom of the list, but when I've looked up how to do this online there's only people telling you how to change the order of the uploads WITHIN your playlist, not the order of the playlists themselves. Can it be done?

hmm.. you can order the playlists and order the videos within a playlist itself.

Is that you're question? if it is, then i'll go remember how to do it and tell you how.

hmm.. you can order the playlists and order the videos within a playlist itself.

Is that you're question? if it is, then i'll go remember how to do it and tell you how.
yeah NOT the videos IN the playlist, I want to order the PLAYLISTS themselves. In other words if you go to the "my playlists" section, my playlist "the ludacris chronicles" is the top playlist and I want it further down. I don't want to give off the impression that's the playlist I wanted you to watch first. I want my main uploads playlist to appear first.

You can reorder the order of playlists....

to the right of "my featured playslist click "edit" then you simply click and hold the left side of the playlist (there's like these 3 little lines) and reorder by dragging the list up or down.

hard to explain in words, hope you get it.

You can reorder the order of playlists....

to the right of "my featured playslist click "edit" then you simply click and hold the left side of the playlist (there's like these 3 little lines) and reorder by dragging the list up or down.

hard to explain in words, hope you get it.
Ohhh. you're talking about the featured playlists on my main page. I'm talking about when you click on videos, and it defaults with my uploads, but then gives you a small link to "playlists" and there is shows ALL my playlists. I see no option for changing the order anywhere there. I knew about the featured playlists, I appreciate it though!

Hmm... I'm not sure I'm following you.

Are you talking about let's say on your videos tab, you click "playlists" and then your "
" playlist is in second place. You want it at the bottom of your playlist choices?

If so, first thing i notice is if that the features option you chose is not the same as mine, and i don't see how to rearrange it playlist the way yours is setup.

try this.... go to your Channel, click Edit channel...
then under "features Tab option, select the "everything" one...
now select finish editing
now under your features tab, you can now order your playlists.

I have a feeling this sort of over rights the playlist order amongst your playlists themselves.

If this is of no use, then I give up and Am sorry i couldn't help more. lol​

Hmm... I'm not sure I'm following you.

Are you talking about let's say on your videos tab, you click "playlists" and then your "​
" playlist is in second place. You want it at the bottom of your playlist choices?

If so, first thing i notice is if that the features option you chose is not the same as mine, and i don't see how to rearrange it playlist the way yours is setup.​
try this.... go to your Channel, click Edit channel...​
then under "features Tab option, select the "everything" one...​
now select finish editing​
now under your features tab, you can now order your playlists.​
I have a feeling this sort of over rights the playlist order amongst your playlists themselves.​
If this is of no use, then I give up and Am sorry i couldn't help more. lol​
I wish I could say it worked, but it didn't :( oh well

I know what you're talking about. So you're on the "everything" setting, correct? That's personally my least favorite cuz it doesn't leave you with a lot of options to customize...but here's how to do it:

Your playlist tab should be under your featured video. Click the "Edit" button. That will take you to a drop down menu giving you options on what to name your playlist, adding playlists and deleting them. The tedious way would be to delete all the playlists and readding them, or to drag the playlists to hit the places you want them to be at. At the left of the bar that has your playlist, you'll see an icon that looks like 3 bars on top of each other, click that and drag. It's that easy!

Hope that helps...although I'd probably change my page to blogger or to creator. It's just easier to customize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back