Request Opportunity for Graphics Artist! DON'T MISS!

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
HEY GRAPHIC ARTIST
We've got a job opertunity that you don't want to miss out on!
We're First Order Entertainment (FOE), we are an entertainment group with the aim in not just being a group but a company. We could use your help.
We currently have a graphics department with no director and spots open. We take art request and member of the graphics team take the request and get 60% of the profits from art they do. YEAH 60%! You could be making $20 from a single peice of art!
Clients put a request for art in, the request is then posted for the department, from there it's first come first serve. You take the request fulfill it in the time frame and BAM you're paid.
INTERESTED?
Then send us a message. Here's the requirements.
  • Have an art portfolio
  • Moderate+ skill in Photoshop
  • Skype for easy communication
  • Good time management abilities

Last edited:

TriTonTGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I'd like to apply but then again, why does the company take 40%? Besides getting our jobs for us, how exactly do you help?

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
I am Interested :) Please contact
Then send us a message. Here's the requirements.
  • Have an art portfolio
  • Moderate+ skill in Photoshop
  • Skype for easy communication
  • Good time management abilities

Louis Bezanson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
im interested but this doesn't seem very legit, you want to be a company for what exactly? and how are you going to do this, you arnt very well known with only 133 subs do you youtube channel have anything to do with the company? and when you say graphics department do you basically mean you like a COD Clan where you have say 5 designers and 1 lead designer but the only difference is that you want 40% for no reason? and would i choose my rates because no graphic designer with the slightest bit of skill should be working for any less than £10 or $12 an hour but what would you charge the client? Apologies for ******** on your idea a bit but i hate to see younger and more nieve designers getting mugged off, if any other Designers see this pleas take heavy consideration, you would be much better off working freelance. then you will get paid what you rightfully deserve and not giving almost half of it to someone for no reason. (obviously i dont know if there is a reason but i can almost guarantee there is no reason for that 40% cut).

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
im interested but this doesn't seem very legit, you want to be a company for what exactly? and how are you going to do this, you arnt very well known with only 133 subs do you youtube channel have anything to do with the company? and when you say graphics department do you basically mean you like a COD Clan where you have say 5 designers and 1 lead designer but the only difference is that you want 40% for no reason? and would i choose my rates because no graphic designer with the slightest bit of skill should be working for any less than £10 or $12 an hour but what would you charge the client? Apologies for ******** on your idea a bit but i hate to see younger and more nieve designers getting mugged off, if any other Designers see this pleas take heavy consideration, you would be much better off working freelance. then you will get paid what you rightfully deserve and not giving almost half of it to someone for no reason. (obviously i dont know if there is a reason but i can almost guarantee there is no reason for that 40% cut).
Hello, I'm Izaak and I'm the owner of First Order Entertainment. Now I understand your concerns and thoughts behind this as these things have been asked before. The reason we do 40% is because of the system we use for each designer to get a project. There is a director to the department... Not a head designer and the director will mostly be making sure the department runs fine and bring all concerns to the other directors in our monthly directors meeting. The 40% also goes for the amount of work the social media department will be going through sorting our design jobs from troll jobs and then working with the design department to set prices for different sets of art.. Whole channel redesigns are much higher then a simple one design while an animation will probably cost a bit more then a whole channel design. By this factor they also have the support of all the other departments to the group. We are selective on our artist as when the department gets launched we want everything sold and designed at a very good quality so that the name of FOEs design team are said to be good artist. Any questions please private message this account and the social media staff member working YTTalk will forward them to me.