Opinions on the next Generation Consoles

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Any Opinions on the Next Gen consoles? Mine is get a PC, the only one I`ll probably get is the ouya

Steam Box :

Ouya ( http://www.ouya.tv/ ) :

PS4 :

Xbox (720) :

Wii mini ( http://www.nintendo.com/wiimini?country=CA&lang=en/ ) :

I know there`s a new wii coming out a bit after that one too, that one is currently only out in Canada

If you do get one, will you make videos of games on it?

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
All those are cool. I hadn't heard about the wii mini.. Was looking at the Wii U that has some cool games coming for it.

GoHan.

Dat YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
PS4 and Xbox720 probably get announced at the next E3. There are some speculations about that with a E3 countdown or something.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
PS4 and Xbox720 probably get announced at the next E3. There are some speculations about that with a E3 countdown or something.
They`re meant to be announced before-hand but the reveal at E3, the PS3 though, is rumoured to be behind schedule

TwinTails

Got music?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Until a game I want is released exclusively for one of these consoles, I have no interest atm. I am looking forward to whatever crazy things they've added or changed this time around, however...

SimpleTreasure

Everyday WarpSpider
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
From what I've heard the next ps4 is getting rid of the dual-shock controller and replacing it a controller with a touch screen, I am hoping so much they don't do this. I don't look at my controller when I play console games is why I have a ps3 and not a wii-u

FrankFatality

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I am interested in the future of the consoles but I'll stick with my pc. Maybe after I see some reviews I may pick one up.

IsntChrisL

Easily Distracted
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I should be the owner of a Wii U soon (a wonderful gift). I'm also interested in the Steam Box. I may buy a PS4 sometime down the line as well. I will not buy the next Xbox as long as Microsoft intends to keep charging for online play (there's no sign they are eager to stop).

Also, I hate to be that guy, but doesn't this belong in the Chillout Zone?