Commentator
deleted

Last edited:

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I like it. It's expressive and to the point without being like "hey look at what I can do with photoshop!" Plus, I can actually tell what your channel is about by the banner... unlike mine lol.

SlugoGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I like it! I like animated characters in banners. My channel also has an animated character in the banner and thumbnails.

Primink

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
deleted

Last edited:

buzzcuts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Great channel art IMO - does exactly what it's supposed to. I've heard a lot of experts recommend never to use white backdrops in channel art, because obviously it blends into the BG. Honestly I think it works for your channel, though, because it has that ultra casual sketch/comic book feel.

The tagline was a bit confusing to me at first, just because 'reddit' is first out the gate and that could kind of mean anything. I like 'commentary, cringe' because I know right away what those things mean. In fact, I feel like you could leave off the other two but maybe that's just me.

Xapok

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I like minimalist and i'm pretty happy with my channel art, opinions?
Hi Primink,
Cartoon style, nice contrast, easy to read.
Not bad, did you draw it yourself ?

RooThaDude

Reaction score
For a minimalist approach, it's very well done. I kinda don't like how your shirt says I wanna die. Kind of something an edgy 14 year old would do.