[Opinions] my new ch art and logo

TimA Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone I made myself a new channel art and logo what do you all think of it? Im not that great with that type of stuff basically just tinker around till I like it [emoji14]

FB_IMG_1465744225125.jpg FB_IMG_1465751177951.jpg
Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: aarondafish

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
The logo looks nice, however the banner hurts my eyes a little because the images are stretched..

Reactions: TaVRoS Evolve

TimA Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The logo looks nice, however the banner hurts my eyes a little because the images are stretched..
Ok ill look into fixing that the the only image that is stretched a little bit is the battlefield 1 on the right. The overwatch side i made complete from scratch all images there were shrunk down.

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally don't like the green on the picture, honestly.

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The green text or the green tint?

The tint, it makes it looked like the green is a forced thing. I would stick with a colour scheme honestly, but don't try and force it.

TimA Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The tint, it makes it looked like the green is a forced thing. I would stick with a colour scheme honestly, but don't try and force it.
Ok ty for the feedback i can remove that tint easy.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk[DOUBLEPOST=1465765950,1465758656][/DOUBLEPOST]
New Revision on the Ch Art looking better? New YT banner revise1.jpg

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think the words at the top and bottom are difficult to read, but overall, I think it looks nice. For your avatar, I initially thought the second character was a 5 or S. Then I saw your name TimA and thought it must be an "A" and the A stood for your last name and Tim is your first name, but it didn't look like an A. Now I realize it is a G for gaming. It's probably just me, but it took me way too long to figure out your avatar.

TimA Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think the words at the top and bottom are difficult to read, but overall, I think it looks nice. For your avatar, I initially thought the second character was a 5 or S. Then I saw your name TimA and thought it must be an "A" and the A stood for your last name and Tim is your first name, but it didn't look like an A. Now I realize it is a G for gaming. It's probably just me, but it took me way too long to figure out your avatar.
ok cool thanks for the input i changed the banner to help those word be more readable let me know if that looks better I think im gunna try to find someone help me come up with a new logo im not very good at that :( New YT banner revise.jpg