Opinion on channel art

Claudio Varela

Reaction score
Hello all, the review i need is mainly on:

1. Banner
2. Thumbnails
3. Logo

Would like to listen to different opinions and critiques to see what could i do to evolve and put a new step further in my channel.

Thx all for your time and opinions in advance.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Xapok

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello Claudio

I like the concept and the content so I subscribed, the sound lighting and editing are very good but you know that already :)

Now regarding the artwork, I'm not a big fan it's a bit dated, but one thing positive is that's efficient because easy to read.

So my advice would be go on graphic designer website looking for trendier fonts and more fashionable colours, still using a high contrast though.

Mind you, I am also using colour yellow constantly in my letters titles for it is very easy to read, so as the saying goes : do what I say not what I do ;-)

Claudio Varela

Reaction score
Hello Claudio

I like the concept and the content so I subscribed, the sound lighting and editing are very good but you know that already :)

Now regarding the artwork, I'm not a big fan it's a bit dated, but one thing positive is that's efficient because easy to read.

So my advice would be go on graphic designer website looking for trendier fonts and more fashionable colours, still using a high contrast though.

Mind you, I am also using colour yellow constantly in my letters titles for it is very easy to read, so as the saying goes : do what I say not what I do ;-)
First of all thanks for your opinion I really appreciate it, and thanks for the sub, regarding the thumbnails, mainly I was using images as other techs, but after getting my channel reviewed by some tube buddy mentors I decided to follow the advice and change it for this type for one main reason, the impact on first look makes people click more than before, while I would love to use other type of images I did end up cut a bit on image and increase value on the power of the message, I still plan on a few changes, but that is comming with my new series for mobile tech lessons, Im very happy with your review and I take really serious every word you said an do will try to make it even better. Thx so much and hopefully I will reach 200 soon^^

Ricky Alv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like your thumbnails and branding. The channel icon differs in color though (yellow) from the branded logo you put on your videos (white). I'd recommend having consistent branding across all fronts. Choose which branded logo you like the most and use that logo for everything.

Reactions: Claudio Varela

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi Claudio, I think the banner and logo are perfect ! You've nailed that part. I think you could be exploiting your thumbnails more. Better thumbnails could have a big impact on your channel views. Specifically there are text only at present. Peoples will scan a page of results in micro seconds which ain't enough time to read the text.. however a picture can paint a thousand words and instantly tell your audience what your video is about. Needs pics ! :)

Reactions: Claudio Varela

Claudio Varela

Reaction score
I like your thumbnails and branding. The channel icon differs in color though (yellow) from the branded logo you put on your videos (white). I'd recommend having consistent branding across all fronts. Choose which branded logo you like the most and use that logo for everything.
HX so much for your opinion, yea regarding the logo I'm doing a bit of changes on channel banner regarding my schedule so I'm gonna change the design a bit, very happy that you enjoyed the thumbs tool me a hard time to try to differentiate them from other tech channels

Claudio Varela

Reaction score
Hi Claudio, I think the banner and logo are perfect ! You've nailed that part. I think you could be exploiting your thumbnails more. Better thumbnails could have a big impact on your channel views. Specifically there are text only at present. Peoples will scan a page of results in micro seconds which ain't enough time to read the text.. however a picture can paint a thousand words and instantly tell your audience what your video is about. Needs pics ! :)
Thx for your comment, I did start with thumbnails with pictures like all tech channels, but the results I got from wasn't giving much impact , I ended up having nick nimmin and dee nimmin from tubebuddy reviewing my channel and I decided to go on a different approach on the thumbs, and it's giving me more views, I still gonna do images when I do product reviews, I just wanted to get a different message, maybe when my channel grows more pictures will work better for me, thanks so much for your time

Reactions: UhoohExtra