Opinion about Graphics

DoppioZero

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Heey :D 'sup guys? Hope u'r good

I'm closer to start publishing vids on my channel! But first of all, i want all to be perfect :)

So, I wanna ask you to watch my channel (logo and banner) and, please, tall me if u think that is all ok or if i can improve it (in this case, what should I add/remove/modify)

Unfortunately, I can't show what i've done for the intro... so u'll see next time!

Thank you all :)
Cya

DoppioZero

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah but the "big" started with low competitions... Nowadays there are so many channel, so the level of competition is a lil higher than years ago.

Try to be "perfect" since the start, i think that would be helpfully to "beat" low-lvl competitor... especially considering the fact that mine will be a gamplay channel.

Btw, thanks for correction, i've forgot the "S". I usually write "vids" but i think that for banner "videos" is better.

Ty so much dude :)

PS. I've also corrected the numbers. I wrote them in letters :)

ceo Lorenzo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think it looks really good but personally I would make the text and your name in the banner a bit bigger so it stands out more and is easier to read :) And I like your logo but the text again is really small. But in the end for starters this already looks really good :) probably better than most starters :p

Reactions: DoppioZero

DoppioZero

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Uhmmmm... Maybe I will work a bit to improve the greatness of the scriptures. For now I'm working on the first videos.

Thank you mate :)

Reactions: ceo Lorenzo

ceo Lorenzo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Uhmmmm... Maybe I will work a bit to improve the greatness of the scriptures. For now I'm working on the first videos.

Thank you mate :)
No problem and why don't you use the avatar you have on this forum on your youtube channel? I think it's important that your name pops out in your logo because it's a really small picture

Reactions: DoppioZero

DoppioZero

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not a big fan of the background on the banner, other than that it's good. :)
I thought that using an abstract background it would be the "best thing" to do...

I'm not an expert with photoshop, i've done my best :')

No problem and why don't you use the avatar you have on this forum on your youtube channel? I think it's important that your name pops out in your logo because it's a really small picture
I changed it with a simple one... Now it have only my name :)