Gaming Open Collab Group - Discord Needed

RetroRay

I've Got It
Hey There,
My name is Ray. I wanted to collab with people and I found it difficult to get people who were willing and have the right voip. So i have decided to make it easier and simpler for all of you.

Comment down below if you want to collab and i will send PM you a link. Please also mention your discord Username along with the #number.

Some basic requirements are:
  1. You must have an active Youtube channel.
  2. You must have at 50+ subs.
  3. The main language of your channel should be English or you should be able to communicate effectively in English.
Some basic rules of the group are: (Breaking either one of these may cause permanent ban)
  1. You must have a good nature and avoid cursing in the group.
  2. Do not spam the chat with your channel info and videos.
  3. You can introduce yourself when you first join the group and you can do later on only upon request.
  4. You can post only 2 videos per week or upto 4 videos if you remain active on the chat, watching people and providing feedback.
  5. No other language than English is allowed in the chat.
  6. This is a chat for legit collabers and not a group for illegal selling or posting offensive jokes, websites or advertisements.
Anyways have a good day and I will see you then.

Discord Username -RetroRay#4109 ....... Add me.

Regards
Ray

Seems like this is really serious for you guys :p... In my opinion this text just feels boring but greatly made and you should top up the subcriber thing 50+ should bump it to 100-200+ so not everyother randy with subbots could join the group the active channel idea is a good idea against the subbotters tho (My channel isn't very active i upload when i can... and i don't get as much comments/likes/dislikes/new subscribers every time anymore...) but sometimes i get a good amount of activity on my videos :p but now i'm kind of talking about my channel xD but anyways good thread and forgot to tell you had to edit this in you should add like a age thing so not every 7 year old can join :p make it up to 13+ or smth like that if you want a good group with normal knowledge and not completely dumb make it up to 16+ xD! Ok enough of criticizing :p

Seems like this is really serious for you guys :p... In my opinion this text just feels boring but greatly made and you should top up the subcriber thing 50+ should bump it to 100-200+ so not everyother randy with subbots could join the group the active channel idea is a good idea against the subbotters tho (My channel isn't very active i upload when i can... and i don't get as much comments/likes/dislikes/new subscribers every time anymore...) but sometimes i get a good amount of activity on my videos :p but now i'm kind of talking about my channel xD but anyways good thread

The thing is that my channel itself isnt at 100 subs.
Ray

Oh sounds fun though.. I just started at doing this youtube, so I currently only have 2 sub (I know. i know)
Anyways, hope the offer still stands when I "hopefully" get a bigger audience :)

Oh sounds fun though.. I just started at doing this youtube, so I currently only have 2 sub (I know. i know)
Anyways, hope the offer still stands when I "hopefully" get a bigger audience :)
Yea, Good Luck! :D I want to join myself but i'm just collabing with a few other people (thinking to collab with some) and don't really want to change much up so fast :p

Back