DYING LIGHT REVIEW IS HERE!!! ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE.

Rateagame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

If you like the video then please subscribe and like for more videos every saturday.

Last edited:

Force_Pixel

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You asked for some feedback! So here it is. c:

All in all, your video is great, has good info, and has good backup to support it. Some minor things You could improve on is maybe adding some minor (quiet) background music to kind of fill in the empty background noise. And in no disrespect here, try adding some emotion to your voice? In my honest opinion you sound a bit "bored" and monotone when you go through it. But other then that? All good. So keep it up, I'll be looking forward to more of your videos.

Rateagame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You asked for some feedback! So here it is. c:

All in all, your video is great, has good info, and has good backup to support it. Some minor things You could improve on is maybe adding some minor (quiet) background music to kind of fill in the empty background noise. And in no disrespect here, try adding some emotion to your voice? In my honest opinion you sound a bit "bored" and monotone when you go through it. But other then that? All good. So keep it up, I'll be looking forward to more of your videos.
Thanks for that man yeah during the evolve video I was really p****d off at someone haha so I kinda reflected my attitude onto the video. The background music is an idea I might try adding in some sounds from the game itself to liven it up a bit. You can sub to me if you like to keep an eye out for those new videos I release every week.

Reactions: Force_Pixel

Force_Pixel

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for that man yeah during the evolve video I was really p****d off at someone haha so I kinda reflected my attitude onto the video. The background music is an idea I might try adding in some sounds from the game itself to liven it up a bit. You can sub to me if you like to keep an eye out for those new videos I release every week.
Keep it up, man!

Rateagame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone and TODAY I take a look at FIVE NIGHT'S AT FREDDY'S 3 and REVIEW it based on three important gaming facts Gameplay,plot and graphics Check it out. If you like what you see subscribe for more videos every Saturday.[DOUBLEPOST=1426027626,1426027496][/DOUBLEPOST]Sub up guys I have allot more or these coming weekly and weekly rage gaming is coming soon you don't want to miss out do you. If you check me out let me know and I will check your videos out to thanks ;) stay awesome.[DOUBLEPOST=1426624416][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry guys no video last Saturday I was busy but there is one coming this Saturday look forward to it.

TheDonDon

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sweet video man i left a comment on your video, think i'm going to give this game a shot

Rateagame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Hey guys here is the latest if you like subscribe. It helps allot :D! Thanks and peace.