Channel Type
Animator
Seems to me a very foolish decision that he will regret soon

ItsMeRay

Hey there, Ray here!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I honestly don't know where to stand on this. Yes, I think this is a s****y move by him, but at the same time, he's not making any money from the videos that he makes since they're all getting demonetized instantly.

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
He's very money hungry and manipulative in all honesty. He's saying that if people don't pay for his content then they obviously don't care and thats so effing stupid. His channels been in a downward spiral since the drama with him wanting to chain his ex up to his basement, but like the people who still continued to support him through that are being cut off from his, in my opinion horrible, content. He's such a money hungry, manipulative, jackass and I hope people stop supporting him on Patreon and now on youtube.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
He's very money hungry and manipulative in all honesty. He's saying that if people don't pay for his content then they obviously don't care and thats so effing stupid. His channels been in a downward spiral since the drama with him wanting to chain his ex up to his basement, but like the people who still continued to support him through that are being cut off from his, in my opinion horrible, content. He's such a money hungry, manipulative, jackass and I hope people stop supporting him on Patreon and now on youtube.
Sounds like he doesn't even love Youtubing, just all about the money for him. Him deleting all his subs like that just shows he doesn't give a crap about his followers. Man, screw that guy.

Reactions: Justine

Dismal Bliss

www.BDRC.tv
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Onison who? lol

I didn't even know it was possible to delete a subscriber. How does one go about doing that?

And for the record, I really do not have an idea who this Onison is. But as it stands, YouTube is a very very large continent of endless hours of video.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
He's a total scumbag, so there is nothing surprising about this in the slightest.

odabaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
No idea who this chap is but he sounds like a chump for doing this.

Fact is that YT and channels on it grow because it's free. Heck, most people can't stand seeing ads come up!

Greed is good according to Gordon Gecko, and we saw what happened to him ;)

Maybe people have followed him and now pay, maybe he's the one who is laughing at this point. But for how long?

When you move to a pay wall, your content better be damn good, and it better always be, or the rats will dessert the sinking ship!