Onision and a Peice of Chicken

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I would like some SERIOUS feedback on this. I'm still really nervous. It's hard for me because I hate drama and not only that, we have someone on this forum that knows one of Onision's closest friends, so the chances of him seeing this are growing, and I don't want to make people who support him angry with me. But at the same time, he's just done soooo many unacceptable things, and these are my legitimate feelings, so I'd love some feedback.

My biggest concerns are when I say "I kind of wish it was you" Cause it is a little extreme to imply you want to eat onision, and toward the end I mock his songs, and I make it sound like I'm saying my music is way better than his. When I was saying that I wasn't thinking of it like that, I was trying to say he doesn't seem to put EFFORT into his music, and I try really hard at mine, but I don't think it came across that way. So... serious thoughts on this are appreciated, thanks.

Reactions: itsameray

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I have very little to say that I have not said already... The video is hilarious, definitely worth the watch haha

Jonathan

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol I liked it a lot. The only person you would offend here are Onison fans...and their creepy anyways. That sepsis/canada line had me laughing pretty hard. I mean who are they trying to kid with all that b******t on their channel....wait I don't remember any of you...I wanna make a rainbow.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
lol I liked it a lot. The only person you would offend here are Onison fans...and their creepy anyways. That sepsis/canada line had me laughing pretty hard. I mean who are they trying to kid with all that b******t on their channel....wait I don't remember any of you...I wanna make a rainbow.
Well and not only that, but you're trying to tell me that Shiloh had some random crazy emergency where she forgot who she was and (MOST IMPORTANTLY) forgot ONISION... And all their cameras just HAPPENED to be set up on tripods in the exact places needed to capture her on film, AND she never randomly moved out of the shot? Then you also expect me to believe that while this emergency is going on (if your girl forgets you and who she is, you'd be pretty freaking terrified and upset) Onision took the time to add dramatic music to the upload and edit it all? He thought "My girl is losing all her memories, better edit this footage and add music to make it as dramatic as possible while we wait to fly to canada"..... LIKE COME ON... HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE??? Of course... alot of people believe it... but I tend to chalk that up to people who are scared if they don't believe it and are POSSIBLY wrong, they are apathetic unfeeling people. They're afraid to deny someone sympathy in a time of need. And I wouldn't want to do that either, but this was kind of like on par with those people who find little camera glitches in a video, and then try to convince you it means the person on film is a reptile. I'm sorry but point A, and point B, are NOT leading me to your conclusion C. It's leading me to conclusion D, that's D for dumbass.

Reactions: itsameray

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This is how I feel about the video, and it's just my honest opinion. Okay, I have no idea who Onison is or what he does. But, for me these sort of videos are usually counter productive in the sense that you're sort of promoting him instead of the other way around. The part where you talk about his music I think it could come off as jealousy to some just because he's bigger than you. I'm not saying that's the case, but it's easy to be seen that way. As I said, I don't know about him or what he did but if it's just YouTube then I'm sure it's not that serious. I think you're above these sort of videos. If anything it seems like more of a vlog than something that should be on your main channel. I hope you didn't take this the wrong way.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is how I feel about the video, and it's just my honest opinion. Okay, I have no idea who Onison is or what he does. But, for me these sort of videos are usually counter productive in the sense that you're sort of promoting him instead of the other way around. The part where you talk about his music I think it could come off as jealousy to some just because he's bigger than you. I'm not saying that's the case, but it's easy to be seen that way. As I said, I don't know about him or what he did but if it's just YouTube then I'm sure it's not that serious. I think you're above these sort of videos. If anything it seems like more of a vlog than something that should be on your main channel. I hope you didn't take this the wrong way.
I don't see any of that. I would imagine it would be hard to make an opinion on a video in where a dude talks about someone you have never seen before. You did a hell of a job though lol...go watch some of his videos. He really treats his viewers like idiots. Does all this fake s**t to get views. If he does stupid s**t like that he can be made fun of like the way Symphonious does. Hell that chicken bit could have been an open letter to vegetation's. lol

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
You've really nailed some very legitimate concerns of mine. You do underestimate what Onision does, you see here's why I have such a beef with him. And please don't think I want him to be hated by tons of people and receiving death threats or anything of the sort, I just look at his teenage fanbase, feel like they are being really really unfairly treated, and want his soap box taken away. Is this going to happen? Probably not. But like, Shane Dawson? Sure he's vulgar and does the annotation thing and he does fake thumbnails, but it doesn't bother me one bit. Same with Ijustine, same with any of those big youtubers like Smosh or Cyr.

What Onision does has crossed the line from being harmless youtube drama, to being serious slander against people, like I've never seen Shane reveal deep secrets about his ex's that are embarrassing and would hurt their reputation. I've never seen Shane yell and make fun of large groups of people calling them every name in the book, I've never seen him stage fake dramas and I'll quit listing his crimes I've done it too many time. But I've seen girls crying because Greg blocked them, and him responding by mocking them in a video. I've seen people get so furious they try to bring lawsuits against him, I've seen his ex's ask him kindly to stop spreading all their junk to everyone and him come back and mock them...

I feel like this is getting to where it's harrassment, it's not a joke. It's not just some shocking entertainment, it's serious.

But on the flipside, my main channel isn't supposed to be about drama, it's supposed to be good vibes and good times, I wanted it to be something you could watch with your family for the most part, and any time I say a curse word (which is always by accident) the video goes on my vlogs channel, and I don't promote that channel. So while I see how this is different from mocking someone who hadn't seriously done some serious crap, does it really belong on my channel? I was questioning that alot before I posted it, you've got me questioning it again. I appreciate everyone else' support, and I thank you for it, I just don't know.... it's not too late for me to change my mind for Friday, I have about 3 videos on back up I could post instead.... hmmm.

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
If you have 3 backup videos I´d suggest taking the Onision one down... It´s causing you doubts in yourself and if that happens you should definitely act on those feelings! If you feel uncomfortable with a video, take it down!

Jonathan

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
If you have 3 backup videos I´d suggest taking the Onision one down... It´s causing you doubts in yourself and if that happens you should definitely act on those feelings! If you feel uncomfortable with a video, take it down!

Jonathan
You know what? You're right. I don't even need another opinion, because I think about it, and that's really not me. That was a moment of sarcastic tomfoolery, perhaps I will just make a video for the theme song, the theme is pretty great and it's much more just TRUE and much less mean jabs.... looks like "Tech Support With Symphonious" or oe of my other deleted videos may be about to go up instead! hahaha yeah I feel relieved just thinking of that, I'm not one to handle drama and all that, I shouldn't dip my foot in the river if I wouldn't be able to swim if I fell in.
--- merged: Mar 23, 2012 9:57 PM ---
I think what I may do instead, is move my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles rant to my main channel and give it some music at the end, I say douchebag in that one but it's pretty obvious I'm not being serious. At least I think it is... who really gets THAT angry? hahaha
--- merged: Mar 23, 2012 10:09 PM ---
The part where you talk about his music I think it could come off as jealousy to some just because he's bigger than you.
Oh and btw, I laughed pretty freaking hard at the idea I was jealous of Onision's music, yeah I really wish I'd written "The Potato Song" or "I'm a Banana" I'm just super jealous of songs like that rofl.