• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

One Year! Woohoo!

VGSquirrel

Very happy to announce that my channel recently passed one year of existence. Well since I launched the first video. I actually registered the channel back in October of 2013 but it wasn't until July of 2016 that I actually released a video. That's what I consider to be the actual one year anniversary. I wasn't able to be as consistent for the first part of the year but these last few months I've been posting more regularly. Hoping this continues to grow! :)

Nice one mate. Most people give up within the first year as they realise how hard it can be. Keep it up and you will reach your goals.

Congrats VGSquirrel, are you looking forward to any new game coming out this fall?

I'm definitely looking forward to Super Mario Odyssey but I have to get a Switch first. Right now Sonic Mania has my attention, Sonic 2 was my first video game and Sonic 3 & Knuckles is one of my favorite games ever. So Sonic Mania is looking to be a game that I'm going to love.

Congratulations! Let's hope that that is one year of many :)
Thank you! I hope I can do this for as long as I can! :)

Happy anniversary! Here's to many more.
Thanks! Very happy to have gone this long and I'm hoping this is just the beginning!

Awesome dude! I'm almost at my first year too
Thanks man, and that's awesome! Congrats on almost going a full year! I hope you have many more years of this in your future!

Nice one mate. Most people give up within the first year as they realise how hard it can be. Keep it up and you will reach your goals.
Yeah, I can see why people would give up. It's a slow process. With finishing up college and everything I wasn't able to put in as much effort into the channel as I wanted the first half of this year. So I'm hoping this is just the beginning! :)

Very happy to announce that my channel recently passed one year of existence. Well since I launched the first video. I actually registered the channel back in October of 2013 but it wasn't until July of 2016 that I actually released a video. That's what I consider to be the actual one year anniversary. I wasn't able to be as consistent for the first part of the year but these last few months I've been posting more regularly. Hoping this continues to grow! :)

Congrats....keep up the good work. I just passed my year anniversary too....though my 1st video post was in October so I have another Anni coming up. LOL Keep uploading!

Back