One thing you could have from YouTube?

DiSparrowFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger
Hi! I am working on a new video and just want to ask. what's the #1 thing you'd want from YouTube (by that I mean from YouTube not youtubers) eg, some new option (what?), old feature (what?) exc...

Hmmm?

NothingToDoCrew

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
More flexibility with the new clickable end cards. The limitations on them (mostly sizing and timing) is terrible.

Also i wish they could rank videos by quality of content. For instance, i could post a cell phone video of me trying to do a handstand and it's still going to rank the same as if i put together an epic 3 day adventure video in HD

Lastly..They should make more incentives for people to subscribe to your channel.

Chandler

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I agree with the cards and incentives to subscribe. I wish they would bring back branded intros and have an automatic card feature too. Thinking of videos to do is fun and even making them is often fun, but editing, uploading, tagging, writing descriptions isn't. I wish they would try to do things to make things easier for us. I would do way more videos if I didn't have to add my intro, end screen, and annotations every time.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Video comments! I loved that feature, and I found so many cool channels due to video comments back in the day.

Reactions: Malasia

NothingToDoCrew

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was just thinking about the "incentives to subscribe" comment and i thought....If someone watches like 2 or 3 of your videos in a row, a popup text should appear asking them if they want to subscribe. I know sometimes i will watch a few videos and think about subscribing to that channel, but before i do i get distracted by one of those videos off to the right

Kousuke-shii

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I was just thinking about the "incentives to subscribe" comment and i thought....If someone watches like 2 or 3 of your videos in a row, a popup text should appear asking them if they want to subscribe. I know sometimes i will watch a few videos and think about subscribing to that channel, but before i do i get distracted by one of those videos off to the right
I think that would annoy a lot of people and take off from the youtube experience.. Just my opinion though.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved your thread to the ideas forum.

WiLLSATX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
More survey ads instead than displaying the actual ad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arachnophobik

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
a discover feature to see content from youtubers under 100,1000,10,000,100,000 subs filtered by genre

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
a discover feature to see content from youtubers under 100,1000,10,000,100,000 subs filtered by genre
that would be really convenient for small YouTubers and new youtubers like me