One step forward two steps back

Tobe Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!

My channel got off to a positive start. I have 600 subs in 6 months and 100 last week. I have lots of views (for a small channel) but recently my last 4 videos haven't hit 100 views. I struggle with tags I think (even though I use Tube buddy). My videos are on the YouTube pages they need to be I just don't get it.

I'm using decent videos and creating good engaging thumbnails.. Any help would be appreciated...

I'm Tobe Gaming

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the review / feedback forum. :)

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your video is decent with proper voice acting I would say. Look at which videos got you the most views and focused on that content. It would help your video has some diversity into it since most of your videos is sports game. Maybe you could try to make a video about Spiderman PS4 when it comes out? Apart from that I don't see much problem in my opinion. Just keep on doing it :)

Tobe Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your video is decent with proper voice acting I would say. Look at which videos got you the most views and focused on that content. It would help your video has some diversity into it since most of your videos is sports game. Maybe you could try to make a video about Spiderman PS4 when it comes out? Apart from that I don't see much problem in my opinion. Just keep on doing it :)
Thanks mate that means alot. It's hard work but I enjoy it.