One copyright strike / multiple videos been taken down?

RememberMeAces

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

recently, 5 videos I uploaded in my YT channel, which included footage from Fox sports have been taken down. They were all taken down simultaneously, after a request from the same claimant, and I also received one (-1-) copyright strike.

I was wondering if that was a mistake, coincidental, or normal. Shouldn't I have received at least three strikes (one for each video been taken down), getting my channel terminated?

Don't get me wrong, of course I'm more than happy that this was just one strike - but I'm wondering if this one strike alone could result in my channel being terminated. Note, it's been a week since I received that strike.

Any help/opinion would be kindly appreciated. Thanks!

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I rly dont know, i have never been given a strike.
But i can say this..., NEVER use any material from a TV station eke: cnn,sports, news ect. Because they love striking people down. You have to be creative and use your own stuff or bearly show any content...maybe 3 seconds at tops.

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
People can take down multiple videos with the same takedown notification. If they do, you only receive 1 strike. It's happened to me a few times and it's nice.