Services Professional, High-quality Youtube & Twitch Branding [RE-OPENED]

Kevin Muldoon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi Kervin.

Your designs look really good.

Is it possible to contact you via email with regards to what I need. I'm keen to discuss my requirements before placing an order via your form.

Kevin

Kevinsmak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am interested in this. I do like my current setup but it was done by me someone who learned Photoshop 2 months ago. Kervin any chance you could take a quick look at my setup and let me know if this would be a big improvement? I would go with the $60 package if I decided to go through with it. Thanks!

Motoverse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Yo, I love your art/work. I'm ordering a branding right now![DOUBLEPOST=1472819963,1472819303][/DOUBLEPOST]S
Yo, I love your art/work. I'm ordering a branding right now!
Should I send you the Half manually or will you send me an Invoice? I placed an order. Thanks!

*Edit: Nevermind, I see your email saying Invoice is incoming. :)

Quick question, and I'm not pushing or rushing you, but are you currently working on anything? am I in line/queue for the work? Just curious of an ETA. :) <3

Kervin Noel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Yo, I love your art/work. I'm ordering a branding right now![DOUBLEPOST=1472819963,1472819303][/DOUBLEPOST]S

Should I send you the Half manually or will you send me an Invoice? I placed an order. Thanks!

*Edit: Nevermind, I see your email saying Invoice is incoming. :)

Quick question, and I'm not pushing or rushing you, but are you currently working on anything? am I in line/queue for the work? Just curious of an ETA. :) <3
I'm currently working with another client at the same time, but His stuff is going well. I usually have the most time to work during the weekends.

Motoverse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I'm currently working with another client at the same time, but His stuff is going well. I usually have the most time to work during the weekends.
Good thing it's saturday morning then ;) hehehe

Marioud Koko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Finally someone who can help me, I was wondering if you can make a cartoon picture of myself for youtube??