Old thread

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Brutal offroad crash on RMZ450 - My mate Jaso put his front wheel into a 4x4 washout resulting in a really nasty crash over the bars captured on all of his 3 helmet cams. In true dirtbiker style, he got vehicled out by his girlfriend and went home and cut up the footage before going to hospital.

damn that will mess up your weekend lol! Did he break anything? My first Hero 4 mountain biking video is my girlfriend wrecking on her mountain bike, she fractured a rib and we had to walk the bikes 1.5 miles out of the desert.

just Moto

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man yeah he had a few problems, I think mostly bruising to his spine but nothing actually too broken. He got out of this one real lucky I think! A 1.5mile walk truely would of sucked with broken ribs!

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey man yeah he had a few problems, I think mostly bruising to his spine but nothing actually too broken. He got out of this one real lucky I think! A 1.5mile walk truely would of sucked with broken ribs!
I uploaded this right after we got back from urgent care... The music made her laugh which hurt her ribs lol!

just Moto

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol how very dramatic!