Old School Gaming!

Rateagame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good video man keep up that old school video and if you have a chance check out my latest video and channel :).

Rateagame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmm if I was going to say anything it would be to drop the introduction since it's a commentary video I would just jump right into your name and what your playing instead of the opening graphic that is what the popular lads are up to right now. I think this classic gaming is nice and fresh your presentation is good to so i would keep going man if I like what i see over the next couple of weeks I might even sub myself :D!

PS: shining force man ;) epic classic game

MR.SMITGAMING

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmm if I was going to say anything it would be to drop the introduction since it's a commentary video I would just jump right into your name and what your playing instead of the opening graphic that is what the popular lads are up to right now. I think this classic gaming is nice and fresh your presentation is good to so i would keep going man if I like what i see over the next couple of weeks I might even sub myself :D!

PS: shining force man ;) epic classic game
Thanks for that. Yea I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep that or not. Starting on my next series I will take that out of the lets plays. As soon as I have the opportunity to, I will check out your channel. I'm not on the best computer right now.

Rateagame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for that. Yea I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep that or not. Starting on my next series I will take that out of the lets plays. As soon as I have the opportunity to, I will check out your channel. I'm not on the best computer right now.
Yeah man mostly I like it and thanks for checking me out :). Right now I'm running a pretty standard PC entry level to gaming with some customization's upgrading to a total beast though building it myself to make sure it runs all the programs I need for YouTube :).

MR.SMITGAMING

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah man mostly I like it and thanks for checking me out :). Right now I'm running a pretty standard PC entry level to gaming with some customization's upgrading to a total beast though building it myself to make sure it runs all the programs I need for YouTube :).
I watched your five nights at freddy's review. I thought it was a pretty good review. I like how it was short and sweet and to the point. The one thing I can say is the video art is a little hard to see. Maybe try using bigger type?

Rateagame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for that man yeah I have been improving over the last 4 weeks pretty new to this stuff but researched it allot I now do something totally different with the images on my latest video it's images over gameplay to keep people entertained longer :). Dropped that introduction video as well I noticed in analytic s people were leaving within the first couple of seconds.

MR.SMITGAMING

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for that man yeah I have been improving over the last 4 weeks pretty new to this stuff but researched it allot I now do something totally different with the images on my latest video it's images over gameplay to keep people entertained longer :). Dropped that introduction video as well I noticed in analytic s people were leaving within the first couple of seconds.
Yeah the first 15 seconds you need to draw your audience in.