Services Old Public Domain Illustrations

Mila from Ukraine

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you need some sort of old pictures of (buildings, fruit, fashion, household goods, house plans, etc.,) basic resolution. Can also create photoshop brushes. Free with a channel shout out, link in description. New Picture (46).jpg

Reactions: Voov

Voov

Promotion platform for creators just like you
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looks interesting! Although I myself didn't fully understand - do you draw these, or do you take pictures of art you find around? Either way, hope you find someone interested on your services, we're okay since we do our graphics ourselves :)

Mila from Ukraine

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thank-you for asking, not i don't do any drawing, I find different illustrations from books published between years of 1900-1600 anything basically, from small little patterns to colored illustration that most people never seen before and I usually touch them up a little on photoshop and share on my blog that I have.

few illustrations finds
just a black and white Christmas illustration, and the other 2 pics are old ads for Kodak Camera and just a black and white butterfly pic

New Picture.jpg New Picture (105).jpg New Picture (128).jpg

Reactions: Voov

Voov

Promotion platform for creators just like you
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thank-you for asking, not i don't do any drawing, I find different illustrations from books published between years of 1900-1600 anything basically, from small little patterns to colored illustration that most people never seen before and I usually touch them up a little on photoshop and share on my blog that I have.

few illustrations finds
just a black and white Christmas illustration, and the other 2 pics are old ads for Kodak Camera and just a black and white butterfly pic

View attachment 36596 View attachment 36597 View attachment 36598
Oh wow, that sounds great nevertheless! Keep that up, it's really unique in my opinion ^^