Okay I can't resist

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay take a look. It's a combination of top ten lists commentary and spoofs and sports.
http://youtube.com/itsameray
I guess if you want to take a look at the whole channel go ahead. I am not looking for partnership. As for copyrighted stuff I do have some stuff on there but the top ten lists and commentary fall under fair use. (I know I have won disputes over it)

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I never know how to review junket channels because the content is rarely yours...but I checked your commentary of the hobbit and liked it a lot...though the rest of the video seemed unnecessary.

I always look at junkets as something that are nice for one or two viral hits, but no one will subscribe, because they don't really know what they're going to get...if that makes sense. For instance, if there was a TV channel dedicated to JUST commercials, would you watch it?

I guess that's my two cents on that. Take with it what you will.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know what your saying and thanks for taking the time to look at it. I was also thinking about how unorganized it was on my channel. It's way better organized on the website and that's the main reason I have the site. I was thinking of maybe putting like movie spoofs in 1 playlist countdowns in another playlist and commentary in another one and rants and wtf moments in another and maybe 1 more for sports stuff to help make it more assessable. Almost everyone of my videos have original materials added to the clips by me that make them something completely different from the original.

An example my Christmas Carol ending.
I added the voice of James Earl Jones to a silent ghost making the content on this video mine. I'm not saying I own the copyright but what I'm trying to say is that me adding to the video makes it my own content. If that makes any sense. Now if anyone of the real copyright owners had a real problem with it I would obviously take it down.

Anyway just trying to say that there just not random clips of movies they all have been edited an a attempt to be funny. Hey thanks man for taking a look at it. I'm going to start to organize it right away.