• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

The Cold Abyss

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So as the title says you guys and gals, I have recently gotten 3,000! :bounce:Views! Just achieving this milestone is an amazing feat in of it's self. But it wasn't only me and my efforts it was friends, people I don't even know (which is amazing! :D) and people from various sites and places like the people here of YTTalk ( P.S. you guys are awesome :thumbsup2:). So I would like to thank you guys and anyone who has every watched my content no matter how long. I am just a person that makes videos the views don't stem much from me but the people who view them and I thank everyone for that! Getting to such a feat is a tribute that anyone can YouTube, I wasn't expecting this to happen at all with school and life just happening it's kind of hard to imagine such a thing like this happening! So once again thanks for taking time to read this and watching my videos! Its greatly appreciated have a good day/night, and good luck! :) :thumbsup2:

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting 3000 views! A number that will continue to grow!

makkez535

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice job buddy, 3k views is good start ;)