AikoMiyoko

Queen Of Spam, Married To Count Teribil
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru

Jashgreen96

Im your private dancer dancer for money im serious
Reaction score
So yo whaddup duck, I got an invitation to join Simon Cowell's YouGeneration stylist competition, I didn't want to at first....BUT THENNNNNNNNN I SAWWW that you WIN MONIEEEEEES...LOLOL!! so I made an entry....(money face) Ok...maybe possibly support me? LOL!
Vicboss Katherinejane001 count_teribil William Phan MattsMindMeld Reina Jashgreen96 SimplyRodney Dee JohnKenShow pawtaytoe Cherry Rammer Sirtoshi Luis Patino symphonious7
I support you in everything you do you're as awesome as sliced bread but in all seriousness i really like your sense of style and i watch all your video's though im a man and i dont really enjoy wearing female clothing (i dont have a pair of six inch heels in my closet) because i just find it really interesting to see what it is that you're going to come up with whatever it is you do im sure you'll go far. :)
aiko.jpg

Reactions: Kath and AikoMiyoko

AikoMiyoko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I support you in everything you do you're as awesome as sliced bread but in all seriousness i really like your sense of style and i watch all your video's though im a man and i dont really enjoy wearing female clothing (i dont have a pair of six inch heels in my closet) because i just find it really interesting to see what it is that you're going to come up with whatever it is you do im sure you'll go far. :)
View attachment 6797
I am so......touched.*BAWLS*...also, I think you would look so hot in six inch heels...just saying...

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Alright! I watched the video (great video btw) :p......and went to the site.......what's next??

Reactions: AikoMiyoko

AikoMiyoko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Reactions: Jashgreen96

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician

Jashgreen96

Im your private dancer dancer for money im serious
Reaction score
lmao...no no no, I'm serious! I want you to win! Is there like a vote button? I don't see a vote button!!!!!
I was thinking the same thing were the heck is the vote button is there one or do i just watch your video repeatedly for you to win, i cant even find your video in this playlist..... .-.

Reactions: Kath and AikoMiyoko

AikoMiyoko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I was thinking the same thing were the hecks is the vote button is there one or do i just watch your video repeatedly for you to win, i cant even find your video in this playlist..... .-.
It is there.. :D I think it is whited out because you already watched it LOL or something...[DOUBLEPOST=1368150295,1368150272][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guuuuuuuuurrrrl, you got this *fist bumps* Go Aiko! *waves arm around in circular motion above head*
circular @_______@....that must hurt :O

Reactions: Kath