• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Oh happy day! 200+ subscribers.

CaptainNeedy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
NeedsMoreSubs just supassed the 200 subscriber milestone about an hour ago. Very happy for this achievement. 203 as of now. About to go celebrate with my daughter.

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Noumbers dont mean anything. They tend to grow eventually :p :D Liked post for quiting everything for some hours and spending time with the little one :)

CaptainNeedy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I can not completely agree with you that numbers don't mean anything. YouTube makes them mean something.

You can not get a custom URL until 100 subscribers. You can not monetize or get superchats until 1000 subscribers. The Community Tab, Merch sales, Sponsor button all of these things have subscriber threshholds. So at the very least the numbers mean access to those things.

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just didn,t put the right words or in the right order. I usually just like milestone posts for encouragment. But i liked yours for the celebration part. No Youtube milestone or achievement compares with some great time with the kid ;)

HiEnergy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Congrats to 200 subscribers. That's a great achievement.
(Took ages for me to get there)

Enjoy the time with your daughter!

Reactions: darkstarmedia

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
NeedsMoreSubs just supassed the 200 subscriber milestone about an hour ago. Very happy for this achievement. 203 as of now. About to go celebrate with my daughter.
Congratulations, that’s great news! Your channel name gave me a good chuckle.

Enjoy your time with your little one! What’s her name?

CaptainNeedy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Just didn,t put the right words or in the right order. I usually just like milestone posts for encouragment. But i liked yours for the celebration part. No Youtube milestone or achievement compares with some great time with the kid ;)
That's for sure. Subscribers should never become more important than family or taking proper care of yourself. Thank you.

And thank you to DSM and High Energy Music also.

Last edited:

CaptainNeedy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
And now we passed our 2,500th channel view too.