Oh dear. (New YouTube Layout?)

Stef

STEF SZN
Has YouTube rolled out another site design. My page has been transitioning between this one and the old one for the past week now, and I don't know how I feel about it. I know there's this:

f09973946e3c51529a9671df74cc9b6f.png

I don't know if this is just a test or what but there are a lot of things wrong with it and some things that I like. I don't know how I feel about the videos on the side and the subscribe button being smaller and under the video.

3517jvp.gif

I wonder how much complaining will be done on youtube if this is permanent. Youtube just redesigned the homepage wth else would they need to do now.

haven't recieved this change yet. playlist videos on the side? idk about that, right now it looks cluttered and repetitive (it's the videos of your playlist followed by other related videos which contains a lot of the same videos)

also, subscribe button near everything else is kinda cool, BUT it literally took me forever to find it until I read where you said it was. if youtube makes this change unannounced, then average users could have a hard time finding the thing (i mean, they'll find it eventually i suppose)

Has YouTube rolled out another site design. My page has been transitioning between this one and the old one for the past week now, and I don't know how I feel about it. I know there's this:

f09973946e3c51529a9671df74cc9b6f.png

I don't know if this is just a test or what but there are a lot of things wrong with it and some things that I like. I don't know how I feel about the videos on the side and the subscribe button being smaller and under the video.

Oh great.. I got this stupid layout 2 weeks ago... it's really bad, I want the old one :crying:

I like that the subscribe button is next to the like button and share link. Everything will be in one area.
I agree. Layouts always change and we may not like'em at first but later on we're pretty used to it. This 'Subscribe' button next to like would be sweet! Tho I still haven't seen this layout yet at my end.

Back