Officially 1 month old! Could use some evaluation and feed back =]

Br1anL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So this is my first attempt at creating a youtube channel, and actually video production in general. I am a web developer by trade and when I was in school, i did some video editing classes but they were years ago and very basis. My channel has done okay in my eyes for the first month, ive gotten pretty good feedback. But I would like to get some feedback from other creators on how I can improve or what I can do to further grow my channel! =] Thanks!

Specifics i would like feedback on:

SEO

Video length

Upload time ( currently upload wednesdays at 5:30pm EST)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You seem to be getting good amount of views on your videos for you age. (Channel Age I mean) SEO there are plenty of google chrome extension that can help you with tags title etc. ( Tube buddy, heartbeat etc.) You should keep your videos around the same length. I really can't tell you about the upload time because that is completely based off of audience interaction whenever you get the best reaction to your video is the time you should upload.

Reactions: Br1anL

Br1anL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You seem to be getting good amount of views on your videos for you age. (Channel Age I mean) SEO there are plenty of google chrome extension that can help you with tags title etc. ( Tube buddy, heartbeat etc.) You should keep your videos around the same length. I really can't tell you about the upload time because that is completely based off of audience interaction whenever you get the best reaction to your video is the time you should upload.
Thanks! I thought so, the subs shot up quickly but now seem to have slowed down quite a bit, views still are coming in slowly but surly. So now i think the source may be my SEO, not letting people discover my channel. Im using tube buddy, just having a hard time finding key words that are not competitive and searched for, i havent heard of heart beat. I will have to check that one out. yeah, i've been trying a few different times between 2pm-6pm. Ill keep experimenting with that. Thanks for the tips!! I appreciate it.

ScurvyJack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I started a channel about 3 weeks ago as well, maybe we could help each other out, tips,ideas etc...are you also in the central Florida area? hah

Br1anL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I started a channel about 3 weeks ago as well, maybe we could help each other out, tips,ideas etc...are you also in the central Florida area? hah
Yeah man that would be awesome! I am, im in Orlando. Assuming your in Central FL as well?

ScurvyJack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah man that would be awesome! I am, im in Orlando. Assuming your in Central FL as well?
Yeah, I'm also a web developer, and I also started my channel about a month ago haha....crazy!

Br1anL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah, I'm also a web developer, and I also started my channel about a month ago haha....crazy!
Oh man thats crazy! Thats awesome! What are the odds lol.

ScurvyJack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah man... insane, anyways, liking your vlog a lot, you have a good on camera persona, keep up the good work!