Offering in-depth review and analysis of your channels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

asmaze

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like your videos! You keep it super real, just some family videos and family moments which is really great and memorable. You have a great family and I think plenty of people will enjoy your channel! Just keep up the promotion and keep releasing content! Loving the babies and the dancing and all that, it's all really relateable at a personal level and that is something that cannot be taught or replicated I think. You definitely have a strong solid foundation for creating original, and relateable content. Can't really say anything to negative because it is so clear that your end game with your channel is for the sole purpose of just sharing your family with the world, and with that you hold no expectations of yourself which is such a great quality, because everything you will post will end up being such great content. All these channels that are comparing themselves to other channels will inevitably fail, but not you. We will get to watch your family grow up just as you do. Hope this helps[DOUBLEPOST=1432322879][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for the review I truly appreciate it!

kuroda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks for the advice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That channel trailer, made me laugh. I like your name of 'The (Bruh)ffalo. The review of mad max. Damn I gotta watch it now. You are funny dude, have a great energy and definitely have the "YouTube Personality" that I think people would enjoy watching. I would make a suggestion of keeping your eyes on the actual camera lens (my opinion, but I personally don't like when people are talking to the screen while they watch themselves talk) It just looks unprofessional I think and looking right into the lens is looking into the face of the viewer. And they will love you for that. There isn't much that really sticks out as absolutely negative except that point of maintaining focus on the camera lens and not your playback screen. Just my opinion. But you make me laugh. I'll watch.
Thanks man! Yeah I get distracted with the screen sometimes lol. I'm getting used to actually looking at the lense now. Thanks for the motivation as well! I thought only my friends and mom thought I was funny :bounce:

iMissMessyWessy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
I post a thread earlier today and no one really hasn't said anything back to me. But maybe this would be a perfect time too. Hope you fine my channel intriguing.

bring 'em on! I want to see what fresh material is being posted on YouTube by some awesome new (or not so new) channels!

TheRealRyanMickens

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow man thanks for the feedback it means alot! Glad that you like that we sometimes do vlogs and mix it up a bit! We decided to do that because 1, we enjoy talking in front of the camera lol, and 2, not alot of gaming channels do that so we thought it'd be a bit different.

Thanks for letting us know about the length :D We can definitely work on shortening a few of our gaming videos! We're really glad you enjoyed it! Again, thanks for taking the time out of your day to check out our channel it truly means alot :D!

thatoneshowthough

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Wow man thanks for the feedback it means alot! Glad that you like that we sometimes do vlogs and mix it up a bit! We decided to do that because 1, we enjoy talking in front of the camera lol, and 2, not alot of gaming channels do that so we thought it'd be a bit different.

Thanks for letting us know about the length :D We can definitely work on shortening a few of our gaming videos! We're really glad you enjoyed it! Again, thanks for taking the time out of your day to check out our channel it truly means alot :D!
Yeah Bros! It is a solid channel. Don't get discouraged, there are definitely enough subs for every YouTuber out there lol

Reactions: TheRealRyanMickens
Reaction score
Hi there! I just asked the awesome TMBH to review by channel but I if you don't mind could you take a look at mine as well?

Here is what I posted on that thread.

"I am a bit scared to ask for a review as I have been a bit all over the place with my channel trying to find its feet.
We do ride POV, Disneyland Walkthrough POV, old Disney videos, Fireworks POV, Event Coverage, Movie Coverage and End Credit Scene Details. We have many ride POV videos set up and ready to go as well but are just waiting for Disneyland 60th Anniversary coverage (which started on May 22nd) to slow down before posting those. We have even put up some outside of Disney contend if we find it interesting but that is really just a one off.
Mostly we will be a Disneyland Video channel and not a commentary news one (even though we have done those stories in the past few months if anything big come up).
But a review would be great if you have time and wouldn't mind. We are seeing pretty good growth so we know that the Disneyland community is finding out content. But we want to reach that next level.
Thank you in advance!"

Thank you!

BijutsuYoukai

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It always scares me having people seriously review my channel because I have a bad habit of doubting My content, but you can't grow without taking constructive criticism, so please have a go at my channel. The videos dating back before the last couple weeks are quite old so I don't know if they should be consider/are relevant.

thatoneshowthough

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I post a thread earlier today and no one really hasn't said anything back to me. But maybe this would be a perfect time too. Hope you fine my channel intriguing.
I like your channel, you have a really great personality and keep the energy at a good level. You aren't afraid to laugh at yourself and that is a good quality in my eyes. Your channel banner and icons/thumbnails are all really good in my opinion. Now comes the hard part. It's tough to get people to subscribe to us 'unknown' channels because the odds are that somewhere out there is a youtube channel doing the same exact thing with like a million subscribers. So I would just say people have to remember you, and want to come back to you. Gotta try to upload in HD (i have the same issue myself) and keep trying to always be memorable whether it be your writing or just you as a person. Also in some videos I'm hearing a little bit of feedback and some ringing and buzzing. I only bring it up because so many people will say 'audio quality over video quality' but again all just my personal opinion. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.