Offering in-depth review and analysis of your channels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"let me know if i missed anything"[DOUBLEPOST=1432011679,1432010976][/DOUBLEPOST]
go into your channel settings and change your 'view mode' from list or grid or whatever and change it to 'browse mode' so you can post a channel trailer. you have super solid channel branding and logos and intros as well as your banner. I suggest working on like a cool funny logo that has a shark in it (but thats just me) cause the name is super catchy, I think a super catchy logo that the people remember will be great for your channel. I like your videos man you definitely have a good base to build on. some of the audio is a little low in some videos but overall is nice. Keep it up man I like it
Yeah Sony vegas wasnt appreciating my render settings think i got that worked out, I've actually been working on a sharkbait logo xD, thanks for the review, by the way im enjoying your videos haha

Hey! haha bro your videos are freaking hilarious! They get me every time, wish it was like an actual real live cat singing it haha! Your branding is quite solid I think and your thumbnails are pretty nice. Aaaaannnd you have achieved over 1k subs in about 4 months which is fantastic growth so far! Idk man, not much for me to say negatively, only that we need some straight studio quality mic (obviously I know that isn't an overnight type thing, just saying lol) but yeah keep it up! Hope this helps!

Hehe, thanks bro. I'm doing my best to produce this kind of content. Yes, studio mic could help, but I think the bad quality recording is something which is an extra to my channel :p

Hey if you're still reviewing channels, I'd love for a review of mine and my brother's gaming channel :D!
Hey! you guys are great on camera together as well as when you play games in creates a great dynamic of videos and possibilities. Intro and Channel banner are real solid, I like those. I also like that your break up your gaming vids with some vids of you guys on screen which really allows the viewers to connect with you guys. Your videos definitely are good, I think. Sometimes they tend to run on a little bit (the arkham videos in my opinion) but I do like you guys and I think you have a solid foundation for a channel. Keep making content, keep interacting with us, and keep up the energy! You have a pretty diverse selection of games that you play which will always keep things fresh for the viewers. Off to a solid start boys.[DOUBLEPOST=1432320362,1432320021][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there! Mind reviewing my channel? I want to see how my Let's Plays work in relation to my Game Reviews :)
First of all, I like the games you play. The audio sounds pretty clear, although your voice is sorta monotone and tends to drag on with the videos I think. Kinda gets a little slow at times. I don't know if I'm in super love with your thumbnails, but they definitely catch your eye, and show us that your are video gamer channel. Intro is pretty funny. you have pretty good writing as well as editing. Your channel definitely appeals to viewers of all ages and that is so good because your audience will be pretty limitless. Also liked the 'Vorny' Channel it had a cool trailer :) So if I was going to try and give some real advice, I would say maybe just try and fix up the thumbnails a little bit, the entire channel just looks a little 'childish' which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just that people might not take you as 'serious' as you want to be taken. Hope this helps! Let me know if it doesn't lol[DOUBLEPOST=1432321034][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you don't mind my good sir! Could you possibly peruse my channel for a minute or two, or 10 or an hour
That channel trailer, made me laugh. I like your name of 'The (Bruh)ffalo. The review of mad max. Damn I gotta watch it now. You are funny dude, have a great energy and definitely have the "YouTube Personality" that I think people would enjoy watching. I would make a suggestion of keeping your eyes on the actual camera lens (my opinion, but I personally don't like when people are talking to the screen while they watch themselves talk) It just looks unprofessional I think and looking right into the lens is looking into the face of the viewer. And they will love you for that. There isn't much that really sticks out as absolutely negative except that point of maintaining focus on the camera lens and not your playback screen. Just my opinion. But you make me laugh. I'll watch.

I'd be grateful for every feedback :)
Ok! You are also definitely a 'youtube personality' that I think people would enjoy watching (I do) and also I enjoy the 'follow me around' videos I really like that idea for a video series because it tells you everything you need to know. Banner, icon and thumbnails are all great. Also a fan of the shorter run times on your videos, because sometimes you just don't need all those 10 minutes and in fact only need 4. And you definitely keep the good and edit out the bad (from what I can tell lol) Upload consistency is also good! and your speaking and audio is very clear and you engage with your viewers which is always positive. Can't think of anything too negative, just keep promoting as well as releasing solid content! Editing and music is really nice too! It is fun to follow you along, I think those videos were my favorite. But I like it! Got another viewer out of me![DOUBLEPOST=1432322270,1432321689][/DOUBLEPOST]
do me please!
I like your videos! You keep it super real, just some family videos and family moments which is really great and memorable. You have a great family and I think plenty of people will enjoy your channel! Just keep up the promotion and keep releasing content! Loving the babies and the dancing and all that, it's all really relateable at a personal level and that is something that cannot be taught or replicated I think. You definitely have a strong solid foundation for creating original, and relateable content. Can't really say anything to negative because it is so clear that your end game with your channel is for the sole purpose of just sharing your family with the world, and with that you hold no expectations of yourself which is such a great quality, because everything you will post will end up being such great content. All these channels that are comparing themselves to other channels will inevitably fail, but not you. We will get to watch your family grow up just as you do. Hope this helps[DOUBLEPOST=1432322879][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd really appreciate some feedback if or when you have the time. But I see you're rather busy at the moments haha
I like your channel and you as a youtuber and gamer. You are funny, original and just a regular dude that people can relate to. The channel banner, icon and trailer are all really good because they tell you exactly what you need to know without any unnecessary "filler"
The games are fun and seem to people popular games. Definitely a fan of any minecraft videos haha. The intro is also good in your videos.
Rocket Ninja is a cool original title also. You have a lot of good things going for you. Audio and video quality is very clear and looks good. I think you could be one of the gamers we will be watching for quite some time to come. Any negatives? Not too much, the run time on some videos is sorta long, but I understand that this inevitably comes with making gaming videos. Especially with let's play and walkthrough videos. But I liking the channel a lot bro. Let me know if this helps!

Ok! You are also definitely a 'youtube personality' that I think people would enjoy watching (I do) and also I enjoy the 'follow me around' videos I really like that idea for a video series because it tells you everything you need to know. Banner, icon and thumbnails are all great. Also a fan of the shorter run times on your videos, because sometimes you just don't need all those 10 minutes and in fact only need 4. And you definitely keep the good and edit out the bad (from what I can tell lol) Upload consistency is also good! and your speaking and audio is very clear and you engage with your viewers which is always positive. Can't think of anything too negative, just keep promoting as well as releasing solid content! Editing and music is really nice too! It is fun to follow you along, I think those videos were my favorite. But I like it! Got another viewer out of me![DOUBLEPOST=1432322270,1432321689][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like your videos! You keep it super real, just some family videos and family moments which is really great and memorable. You have a great family and I think plenty of people will enjoy your channel! Just keep up the promotion and keep releasing content! Loving the babies and the dancing and all that, it's all really relateable at a personal level and that is something that cannot be taught or replicated I think. You definitely have a strong solid foundation for creating original, and relateable content. Can't really say anything to negative because it is so clear that your end game with your channel is for the sole purpose of just sharing your family with the world, and with that you hold no expectations of yourself which is such a great quality, because everything you will post will end up being such great content. All these channels that are comparing themselves to other channels will inevitably fail, but not you. We will get to watch your family grow up just as you do. Hope this helps[DOUBLEPOST=1432322879][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like your channel and you as a youtuber and gamer. You are funny, original and just a regular dude that people can relate to. The channel banner, icon and trailer are all really good because they tell you exactly what you need to know without any unnecessary "filler"
The games are fun and seem to people popular games. Definitely a fan of any minecraft videos haha. The intro is also good in your videos.
Rocket Ninja is a cool original title also. You have a lot of good things going for you. Audio and video quality is very clear and looks good. I think you could be one of the gamers we will be watching for quite some time to come. Any negatives? Not too much, the run time on some videos is sorta long, but I understand that this inevitably comes with making gaming videos. Especially with let's play and walkthrough videos. But I liking the channel a lot bro. Let me know if this helps!
Thanks for all the kind words guys, it means a lot!

Ok! You are also definitely a 'youtube personality' that I think people would enjoy watching (I do) and also I enjoy the 'follow me around' videos I really like that idea for a video series because it tells you everything you need to know. Banner, icon and thumbnails are all great. Also a fan of the shorter run times on your videos, because sometimes you just don't need all those 10 minutes and in fact only need 4. And you definitely keep the good and edit out the bad (from what I can tell lol) Upload consistency is also good! and your speaking and audio is very clear and you engage with your viewers which is always positive. Can't think of anything too negative, just keep promoting as well as releasing solid content! Editing and music is really nice too! It is fun to follow you along, I think those videos were my favorite. But I like it! Got another viewer out of me!

Thank you so much!! That is really encouraging. And I will continue my Follow Me Around series. This summer when I go on a road trip :D three more cities, oh actually four, to show :)

Hey man, would really appreciate a review of my channel/videos whenever you get a chance.
Hey man! I am liking the channel. I like the videos, some are better than others. The better ones (in my opinion) have some music in them and the run time isn't too too long. That's the biggest thing with gaming videos is you have to keep your audience engaged the entire time or they will lose interest. Some of the audio commentary is also a little on the low end of the spectrum. I do think that you have a good set-up with your choice of games with FIFA and WWE I think those 2 games are probably some of the more popular games around YouTube so that is definitely a positive for your channel. I think you are definitely on the right track and I think that self-promotion will do big things for you if you keep it up with the social networks and such. Hope this helps!

Hey man! I am liking the channel. I like the videos, some are better than others. The better ones (in my opinion) have some music in them and the run time isn't too too long. That's the biggest thing with gaming videos is you have to keep your audience engaged the entire time or they will lose interest. Some of the audio commentary is also a little on the low end of the spectrum. I do think that you have a good set-up with your choice of games with FIFA and WWE I think those 2 games are probably some of the more popular games around YouTube so that is definitely a positive for your channel. I think you are definitely on the right track and I think that self-promotion will do big things for you if you keep it up with the social networks and such. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate you taking the time to check out my channel/videos.

I know what you mean about the audio (been a couple of comments on it now), was using a built in mic at the start which was frankly terrible and upgraded to a decent headset/mic for the last 4 or 5 videos, so hopefully the audio isn't as much of an issue now. Yeah, those games seem like the some of the most popular in the YouTube/Twitch community (along with GTA, Minecraft etc.) although that in itself comes with its pitfalls as there are just so many people doing these games it's pretty difficult to get noticed, although have made significant strides in promoting the videos over past month or so, so hopefully continues.

Thanks again for the feedback/advice.

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate you taking the time to check out my channel/videos.

I know what you mean about the audio (been a couple of comments on it now), was using a built in mic at the start which was frankly terrible and upgraded to a decent headset/mic for the last 4 or 5 videos, so hopefully the audio isn't as much of an issue now. Yeah, those games seem like the some of the most popular in the YouTube/Twitch community (along with GTA, Minecraft etc.) although that in itself comes with its pitfalls as there are just so many people doing these games it's pretty difficult to get noticed, although have made significant strides in promoting the videos over past month or so, so hopefully continues.

Thanks again for the feedback/advice.
No Problem man. Also a fan of your fun, friendly (and easy to remember) user name lol
Yeah that is true about so many people playing the same games, but that is why YOU have to be different and not the GAME you know what I mean? You have to make people remember YOU as opposed to the games you play. People remember PewDiePie and Markiplier because of their personalities and not necessarily the games they play. You need to be fun to watch, people need to have fun watching you. Especially with gaming channels. It's such a tough nut to crack at this point in the evolution of YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back