Offering in-depth review and analysis of your channels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm just starting out in youtube space and my play doh videos niche.

Would love to hear some constructive criticism what I can do better on any aspect - channel branding, titles, voice quality (currently one video with voice-over).

I just love the idea of making every next video better than previous one (lots of youtubers talk about this, for upping the quality and constantly challenging yourself). So, that said, any criticism is better than none. Can't wait to hear it. Cheers ;)

Hey, I'm just starting out in youtube space and my play doh videos niche.

Would love to hear some constructive criticism what I can do better on any aspect - channel branding, titles, voice quality (currently one video with voice-over).

I just love the idea of making every next video better than previous one (lots of youtubers talk about this, for upping the quality and constantly challenging yourself). So, that said, any criticism is better than none. Can't wait to hear it. Cheers ;)

Your music is making your commentary hard to hear. Play around with your audio settings to make your voice more clear

Your music is making your commentary hard to hear. Play around with your audio settings to make your voice more clear
Thanks, good advice, will totally do that. Just after uploading and reviewing my video couple of times, I noticed that my voice is too low compared to background music. Do you maby have some other ideas, suggestions?

Hey there! My name is Elissa and I am the creator of the YouTube channel, Elissa Jordan. I would absolutely love it if you guys could review my channel! Thanks! :)

I made a topic but I don't think anyone said anything but I would love some advice and a review :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back