Offering in-depth review and analysis of your channels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoyed watching your videos, they are clever, original, cute, and fluffy! Your channel trailer is real solid and your niche is solid too! Your niche being your cute cat videos and furry friends. I like your videos, I would just say maybe it wouldn't hurt to branch out a little and like write a funny song and video about your pets or the dumb stuff they do :p But I liked it a lot! More cat videos!! haha

I really enjoyed watching your videos, they are clever, original, cute, and fluffy! Your channel trailer is real solid and your niche is solid too! Your niche being your cute cat videos and furry friends. I like your videos, I would just say maybe it wouldn't hurt to branch out a little and like write a funny song and video about your pets or the dumb stuff they do :p But I liked it a lot! More cat videos!! haha
Thank you for taking the time and for the compliments. About that branching out, it needs to stay within my capabilities though :p

Thank you for taking the time and for the compliments. About that branching out, it needs to stay within my capabilities though :p
Of course of course. I'm just saying if you could pull it off (regardless of when or how) it would be a significant change in pace for your channel and will open up to newer audiences.

You can do mine if you want
Just a side-note: I am still working on my channel intro
I like your 'just cause' video. I do think the idea of your 2 characters is smart and it makes me laugh. I like the fact that they are in conversation, but what if just one of the characters played and maybe the other guy just says what's up shortly? idk lol. the only other thing I'll say is that maybe the run time is a little long? But I do understand that with gaming videos it is pretty necessary. Yeah I think I like the pirate personality guy more. He's funny haha. But but I like where you are going with your themes and things. Overall solid, just keep trying to come up with solid writing for each video.

If you have a moment to spare, I'd appreciate your thoughts on what I have so far!
I think you have a great voice and definitely have a presence on screen. I like listening to you talk about these shows, you are well spoken and take your time with speaking. The only real negative negative I have is that I think the run time is a little lengthy if you want to truly engage your audience. I watched because I was interested but I can't speak for every viewer out there. I also like that you are dedicated to your channel and by that I mean you know what material you want to produce and you produce it. And thanks for drinking! haha[DOUBLEPOST=1431399295,1431399093][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you have a moment to spare, I'd appreciate your thoughts on what I have so far!
Haha sorry I just noticed that only a few of your videos are about 5 minutes or longer and that is great. Research has shown that audience retention usually fits in somewhere between 3 and 5 minutes. So keeping them 3 minutes or under (3 minutes of your best footage) will keep audiences interested in the video at hand as well as give them more incentive to keep watching if they aren't 'bored to death' (not saying I was, cause I wasn't be any means)

I like your 'just cause' video. I do think the idea of your 2 characters is smart and it makes me laugh. I like the fact that they are in conversation, but what if just one of the characters played and maybe the other guy just says what's up shortly? idk lol. the only other thing I'll say is that maybe the run time is a little long? But I do understand that with gaming videos it is pretty necessary. Yeah I think I like the pirate personality guy more. He's funny haha. But but I like where you are going with your themes and things. Overall solid, just keep trying to come up with solid writing for each video.
Thanks! I appreciate your feedback, I might be doing some videos without the pirate character and about the writing, everything I do in the video is unprepared really :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back