Voice Acting Offering free voice acting for videos!

Untoten115

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to yttalk but I'm hoping to find some awesome people on here to do some unique videos with. As for my offer above, I am willing to do voice overs for any videos you may want to do. If you are an animator, for example and you need an extra voice for a video I'd be willing to do that. I don't have much of a history with doing voiceovers, but I'd like to start here. If you need an example feel free to send me a small script with a few lines and I'll send you a sample. My only request is that if we do something together I get credit for what I do, and that I get to share it on my channel as well.

On my channel, I make gaming videos and stuff like that, so if you would like to check me out feel free to check me out in the link below.

I'm happy to do any kind of collab, so hit me up with any kind of offer you may have. Aside from doing voice acting, my skills include: Video Editing, Photo Editing, Video Game Recording, Audio Recording/Editing.

I'm not claiming to be a pro at any of these things, but I do okay ;)

It won't let me post any links but let me know if you want a sample and I'll find a way to send you one.

Untoten115

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I sure can Nicholas Shirley, if there is some way I can get an email or something like that I'd be happy to send some samples in for you.

Untoten115

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have skype, (glenrose221), also there's steam, twitter, facebook, and google plus which is all under the name Untoten115 so take your pick lol

Pariah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not sure if you enjoy dark humor.
If you do, I would like to do some stuff together.

(I watched some of your videos and know how you sound & talk)

Untoten115

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not sure if you enjoy dark humor.
If you do, I would like to do some stuff together.

(I watched some of your videos and know how you sound & talk)
-I might be interested, are you trying do do a sketch comedy or something like that?

Pariah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
-I might be interested, are you trying do do a sketch comedy or something like that?
More like parody tutorials etc

Next in row is a silly tutorial about how to become a real satanist.

Reactions: Untoten115

SethHeart

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Please add me on Skype at sethheart I have much to talk to you about.

Reactions: Untoten115

Untoten115

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
More like parody tutorials etc

Next in row is a silly tutorial about how to become a real satanist.
Haha, cool man. That actually sounds like my kind of humor. I have a good Dethklok, death metal kind of growly voice that I like to do. It all depends on what you need for the video, but I thought it would be a nice fit.
Send me some contact info, I'd be glad to help you sometime![DOUBLEPOST=1438717673,1438717650][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please add me on Skype at sethheart I have much to talk to you about.
Will do, buddy :)