Services Offering Free Channel Intro's and Outro's

Jack Porter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Designer
Hey, I've got another project for you. I could use an intro for a gaming network I'm starting called Ludos Gaming Network, I need an intro and an outro. I liked the last intro you made for me, it was great! So this time I need one that will say LGN, maybe have the letters come in individually, and then under it fade in Ludos Gaming Network. and for the outro you could just do something that say Ludos Gaming Network, and under it have the website www.ludosnet.com

Thanks and get back to me ;)
Sure I'll add you onto the list.

Hey i was wondering if you can make an intro for me :DD i need some diffrent kinds of intros for my diffrent kinds of things i will be doing. I havent been done editing my vids to post them cuz im just missing your awesome intro ;) i would like if you could give me an example of a minecraft related intro and if you could msg me on YT so i can tell you some of the ideas that i would like in the intro thanks :D (too many smiles,ik.)
Please Use this form, after you have completed it, give me a few hours to add you into the queue.
http://bit.ly/mx8form12

sam97richards

sam97richards
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Please check the Google Docs below to see where you are in the queue:

Update (15/8/2012) I have updated the Google Docs With Est Dates instead the old system. Also I will be away from the 19-22th August, so if I do not respond to a request this is the reason why. (I have adjusted the Spreadsheet to fit around the time I am away)

Starting from the 16/8/2012 I will be creating at at least 3 Intros/Outros a day. This way it will take around 5 days to clear 11+ intros and outros. So please don't worry if your at the bottom of the queue, You haven't been forgotten.

Hey YTtalk. After been on the site for a few day's, I have found myself doing intro's and offering advice for others. I am writing this Thread up as I am offering anybody my services though August and September (Maybe longer) for free. I am not asking to subscribe to my channel or pay me in anyway (It's just a way to keep me busy)

I am a University student studying Media production (Digital media and single camera) so I know my way around Photoshop and After Effects.

If you do what a Intro/Outro or both, please leave a reply below with what your looking for (maybe examples) and in return you will get the following 100Mbps H.264 video (Max bitrate of 300Mpbs, depending on how complex the intro is) the project files (After Effects and Photoshop files) The Royalty free music used. All this will compressed into a ZIP file. (Please Give A Day To Get These Files Onto My Sever)

Here is some examples of my work:

Most resent piece I did for someone on this site:

Playlist Selection. Before It pulls up, its what I use in all my work:

A Older One:

And some other after effects work I have created that fall under intros:
is it ok if you make an intro for me Simula to the jap fest jap speed intro?

naturedpksniper

naturedpk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey um i dont mean to be rushing you or getting mad i was just wondering when id be added to the list cause you already said i was on it and i in no way mean this in a rude or pushy way

m0nstaLulz

Reaction score
I would like the intro to say m0nstaLulz. And when the intro starts have "m0nstaLulz" come out from the site onto the center for about 4 seconds, and then at the end i want an explosion and have the letters fly away everywhere.

whee74

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love an outro. Send me a youtube message if you can make me one and we can talk about how it looks and stuff :D

MacJezza

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
i just put my name in the que and sent you a yt message on what i want, thanks

Thexwildxguitarist

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
im on the list, but you i'll PM you my email to send the video when you finish

FrostPsycho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm very interested on an outro! Only outro though, no intro! ;)

I want it to be something like TobyGames, the first 2 or 3 seconds of his outro which are "TOBYGAMES (SUBSCRIBE)". Check it out here:

The colorscheme should be white-blue-black kinda, you know?
And the text should be "FrostPsycho (SUBSCRIBE)".

If you're wondering about anything, please let me know!

Thank you! :biggrin:

/F.