Services Offering free channel art desgins such as banner etc

Yvelinaa

So I feel like this would be a nice way to brush up on my for now intermediate editing skills and it would help with requests of asking something specific along with examples visually to get a better outcome of what you requested.

Prices for creating channel art is free (if you wish to pay, pay what ever value you please.)

The only example I've got for creating channel art for others and yes I made this.

Channel%2BART%2BB.jpg

Last edited:
So I feel like this would be a nice way to brush up on my for now intermediate editing skills and it would help with requests of asking something specific along with examples visually to get a better outcome of what you requested.

Hi @Yvelinaa

Please read the rules for offering a SERVICE in this forum (rules: http://yttalk.com/threads/posting-a-service-read-me-first.135829/ ) and edit your post to comply with those rules. Notably:

-Embed your samples in the thread.
-Include clear prices.

Thank you.

Could you revamp this or make something similar to this please?
BshPQ
[DOUBLEPOST=1470866856,1470866821][/DOUBLEPOST]imgur. com/a/BshPQ

I can do both but to revamp that it would help if you had the original file that one used for editing ie .psd etc.... If not then I can try to make something similar. Also that image has the pixel dimension of 1500x500, would you like to keep it that way or can I use the default banner size being 2560 x 1440[DOUBLEPOST=1470872754,1470869352][/DOUBLEPOST]Aquaitas voodoo.jpg Aquaitas voodoo2.jpgAquaitas voodoo3.jpg Aquaitas voodoo4.jpg Aquaitas voodoo5.jpg Aquaitas voodoo6.jpg Pick what ever floats your boat @Aequitas Voodoo

Last edited:
Back