Offering 150 YTtalk cash for animated banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there gang

Is anyone willing to make me an animated banner for use on YTtalk top banners?

I'll be offering 150 cash for one that I will use.

If anyone is willing, please let me know, i have a few requests on how I want it to look and what's on/in it.

thanks

Reactions: Michael

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
you mean the little banners for the scrolling ad box? I havent made animated gifs for ages but if I can remember how I will come back with one haha. I used to be an animated gif freak but I reformed my ways :)

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you mean the little banners for the scrolling ad box? I havent made animated gifs for ages but if I can remember how I will come back with one haha. I used to be an animated gif freak but I reformed my ways :)
yeah, i know i could learn to make one, but I don't have the time, the time i do have i'd rather put into producing videos lol

If you do decide to make one for me, there's a few things i'd like....it would have to be colourful, perhaps have a lego block and Antoine my main puppet in it.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
okay yeah its a time thing as well for me and I kind of moved away from animated banners awhile back because everyone was using them and I realized the banners that stuck out were the non animated ones lol. Also that and to many animated gifs makes people's eyes bleed and they run away from websites screaming from it all .

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
lol so as it turns out.. I have to do some extra work tonight and make some trees and landscape and build some structures for some people so I wont be doing much here for awhile actually.. cause a project where I thought they were on permanent holiday just contacted me and said "here make our worlds please " and handed me the keys to what amounts to about 10 acres of land in real life terms .. So ima busy again.. making an egyptian theme and trees "oh and can you make a cinema here" and "oh yes how about some statues those are easy right?" "dont forget the trees.. do those first.." so .. *cough* sorry I have about a solid months of pixel work and no time for much else other then sleep and food and hopefully a bath.. :(

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol so as it turns out.. I have to do some extra work tonight and make some trees and landscape and build some structures for some people so I wont be doing much here for awhile actually.. cause a project where I thought they were on permanent holiday just contacted me and said "here make our worlds please " and handed me the keys to what amounts to about 10 acres of land in real life terms .. So ima busy again.. making an egyptian theme and trees "oh and can you make a cinema here" and "oh yes how about some statues those are easy right?" "dont forget the trees.. do those first.." so .. *cough* sorry I have about a solid months of pixel work and no time for much else other then sleep and food and hopefully a bath.. :(
lol no problem, perhaps someone else will be interested.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will do this for you later on, I dont want the cash though :)

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
blind those gifs make me go blind :)

I used to be one of those guys who made the annoying gifs from movie clips and said stupid stuff in them and slapped them on as a forum signature. I remember when I made a website with a million animated gifs when I was just starting to learn this stuff.. I got really good at it, but they also made "websites from hell" . I really should make a website from hell just for fun and fill it with animated gifs like I used to. They were horrible websites but um I found them entertaining what with the gifs and the built in musak and all lol gah..

Status
Not open for further replies.