Gaming Offer me a gameplay video?

Apoxa

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Designer
Uploading fast means nothing if you have bad quality

I know that. It's not bad quality. It's just a watermark? And I meant I just wanted to upload videos not upload in fast succession.

SamTochelliDesign

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I know that. It's not bad quality. It's just a watermark? And I meant I just wanted to upload videos not upload in fast succession.
Yeah watermarks are generally frowned upon. Shows you don't own the software

Apoxa

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Designer
Yeah watermarks are generally frowned upon. Shows you don't own the software

Yeah I didn't have the paid version? I didn't own the software. They are still good videos.

SamTochelliDesign

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't have the paid version? I didn't own the software. They are still good videos.
It looks bad. I've been watching gameplay videos since 2009 when they were in SD. Watermarks look bad unless they are your personal watermark.

Reactions: Aaron Maagma

Apoxa

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Designer
It looks bad. I've been watching gameplay videos since 2009 when they were in SD. Watermarks look bad unless they are your personal watermark.

Okay. What's your point? Are you just trying to say my videos look bad? I don't think it's that made and that's what matters.

Aaron Maagma

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Designer
Okay. Well I can't change them. It's just opinion anyway. I don't think it does. So it doesn't matter.
it degrades the production value of the video... it makes it less professional. that's my number 1 priority in youtube videos, professionalism. :\

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay. Well I can't change them. It's just opinion anyway. I don't think it does. So it doesn't matter.
If he doesn't want to take you up on your offer, can I? I am in need of some sort of gameplay. I'll put your link in the description and mention that it's your video.

Apoxa

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Designer
it degrades the production value of the video... it makes it less professional. that's my number 1 priority in youtube videos, professionalism. :\
Okay I don't want to argue about it. Anyway I can still give you the video. Watermark free.[DOUBLEPOST=1372480044,1372478180][/DOUBLEPOST]I just a great gameplay. I'm uploading it right now. :)