• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

October YouTube Goal: Reached!

Leah.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't know if anyone else does this, but I like to give myself monthly goals to reach for with my YouTube channel. For October, I really wanted to reach 500 subscribers.

Yesterday, I reached it. c:

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yas!! Congrats! I'm making my way to 200... hehe.

Reactions: Leah.

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wow congrats!!! I'll probably buy myself a cake and celebrate if I ever hit 100!! Monthly goals is a great idea!! Yesterday I saw my biggest growth since the start of my channel 45 days ago and today I hit 46 which I was pretty excited about!! Although the average of 1 sub a day isn't going to go well for my channel growth!!

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on your milestone, keep the good work! I always give myself monthly goals all the time, it helps the process not feel so slow.

Marioud Koko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on your Goal!!-I'm so close to 700 wish me luck

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Good job on reaching your goal! I don't set goals because I figure my subscribers will just grow however they grow on their own. I'll just focus on the videos.

Viral John

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well done! you deserve it :) Mine is to get 10,000 views in Nov. Lets see :giggle: