October - Monthly Moments!

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First time doing a video like this and actually proper vlogging! Let me know what you think!

HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Checked out your video Beth! Great seeing more vloggers on here and pretty cool to see a day in your life. Nice story telling, I like your video but I have some feedback. While you're in transit or going somewhere just add more clips from different angles alongside the timelapse. Just to make it more engaging :) Other than that you tell an interesting story and I like your channel! Keep it up!

Reactions: Bethanyjbee

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Checked out your video Beth! Great seeing more vloggers on here and pretty cool to see a day in your life. Nice story telling, I like your video but I have some feedback. While you're in transit or going somewhere just add more clips from different angles alongside the timelapse. Just to make it more engaging :) Other than that you tell an interesting story and I like your channel! Keep it up!
Thank you very much! And thank you for the feedback! It's the first time I've ever actually 'vlogged' so definitely some room for improvement! Glad you enjoyed it!