OBS vs ????

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys i have been using obs for our videos and it has been doing awesome. I have had no problems with it. But as im always trying to find ways to improve my channel was wondering any other recording software out there that is better then obs? With the same functionality? Even if it cost money thats no problem.

MintApocalypse

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not sure about software that costs money, since I don't do gaming videos I've not really looked into it. However, I've used OBS a lot and I know a lot of decently sized channels use OBS as well so honestly I think it's a pretty solid program. Just like you said, I've never had any problems with it and I feel like it records well frames per second wise so that's good enough for me

Cvolton

I've Got It
Reaction score
OBS is the best free solution by far IMO and it's actually performing better than the paid ones for me

Going Evil

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think OBS is the best you can get nowadays. But there might be some better ones in the future.

JayPlays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i use camtasia, this is quite good but In this case, im the opposite. I use camtasia but i have never used OBS

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If we're talking just about game capture, I prefer dxtory ($35). It has a ton of codecs to choose from, the potential for very minimal system impact, a decent overlay, and is capable of producing excellent quality files.