OBS skipping frames

Cheaty

Reaction score
My OBS is in Norwegian, will you understand it anyways? and i am not so sure what you mean by render settings, is it the same as export settings? I am using lightworks. Kinda new to the whole editing game as you probably figued out by now!

Cheaty

Reaction score
I tried using your settings but that did not work. But i dont understand why render settings is important? Since the video is like that before i edit or do anything to it.

Attachments

Cheaty

Reaction score
So that was not the render settings i sent? I have actually never touched any render settings, dont even know where to find it.

But dont you think the problem is with OBS ? and i tried all your settings. I can make a small vid showing all my OBS settings for you if that maybe helps? even tho it is in norwegian

Cheaty

Reaction score
Yeah i will do that!

It works with bandicam. I will try to redownload obs and see if that helps.

Does not seem to help to reinstall it. I am just super confused by the hole situation, because i never have any problems with other games with OBS, its just this game. Maybe i will just use bandicam for this game and then go back to OBS.[DOUBLEPOST=1484136790,1484135626][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you have any other ideas? Anyways i really appreciate you trying to help me, means allot :)

Last edited:

Cheaty

Reaction score
I was about to give up, but window capture actually worked! Awesome!!! Thank you so much :) Now i am just going to use window capture for everything so the problem does not show up again.

Now i just have to make that video all over again and pretend it is my first time playing the game! haha, cant start a series without the start!

Reactions: Kira.Yamaguchi