Vlog O2L Like Collab

dylanwootwoot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
i want to start an O2L like style collab channel.

already got the name and the idea of the branding down. just needing people.

the requirements are there are none.
if you want to join, just hit me up here or on twitter ( @dylanwootwoot ) more than happy to talk about it

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
How would you be pulling it off? :) like its quite hard to combine all vlogs into one with similar quality!

dylanwootwoot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
its a collab channel. therefore, there will be how ever many (5-7) people involved making for a day of the week they choose. i will have tuesday. its actully easy. its finding people thats hard.

Luke Scotney

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
Sadly. O2L are only doing as well as they are because someone thought "let's make a 1D but of YouTube" so they got 5 random hot guys aged like 13 - 18 forced them to team up and do the same videos every other YouTuber does but they do with make-up expensive hair and open shirts.
You going to do this kind of thing?

unknown_user00282890246

Reaction score
Sadly. O2L are only doing as well as they are because someone thought "let's make a 1D but of YouTube" so they got 5 random hot guys aged like 13 - 18 forced them to team up and do the same videos every other YouTuber does but they do with make-up expensive hair and open shirts.
You going to do this kind of thing?
Lol that's a pretty good point :D

Though I would say if you can find the people go for it. Even if you do not have 5, start with two and just grow as the channel progresses :).
I would want to join, but I do not think that I have the time atm.