Now im angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Rap Artist
Now im hella p****d of.

WTF are people dissing me?WTF noone supports me?WTF nobody gives a damn about me?

Im so gonna diss everybody that did s**t to me on my next youtube video.

Im so angry.Im so p****d.Imma write some hard rhymes,some hard lines,some hard lyrics.

And show the whole world my lyrical abilities.And stop with that "Ohh im gonna be good " "No im not listening to you Wordy".

I had enough of it.

-Wordy

To be honest. Dissing the people who dissed me made suspending my channel. They won the way over me.

So it's a bad idea. Haters gonna hate. Be patient :D

IM SOOOO MAD..................

What happened.....nuttin.

Just showed some of my "friends" my song "mirrors" and got kicked.

No big deal but im p****d OFF.

Not everyone's gonna like it man. Somebody left me a comment telling me I was an "ugly beared F-ck face" Whatever that is supposed to mean LOL.... I mean it's true, you're still getting the hang of delivering your rhymes and coming up with interesting backing tracks, but you're like what 15? I mean come on dude, you started rhyming at a very young age, no one can expect you to be perfect at it right now. For me the biggest test of whether or not you have talent is "do you improve"? And I for one think you have improved every time you've put out a new track, so just let it slide buddy.

symphonious7 is right, theres always going to be mean people who say hurtfull things. I started posting things I made online when I was like 13 and learned that REAL quick. Gotta have a tough skin, and remember, haters gonna hate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back