Not open for further replies.

Tremil

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good enough , money is coming and put the file on here when you get it

Video Game Cinema

Kicking names, and taking butts... I think?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
Hello again. I thought that my other Thumbnail would look pretty decently with the ones you made me, because it's the best Thumbnail I have ever made. But, now it looks bad in comparison. :( :p I promise that this will be the last time I bug you... For a week and a half at least. :p

What I need:
Main Text: VGC Reactions
Secondary Text: Sonic Boom Reactions
Specifics: I actually got some pictures for you. I thought I would make it easier this time around. :p
Left Side:

Right Side:

After this I am almost positive I will leave you alone for awhile. :p

Video Game Cinema

Kicking names, and taking butts... I think?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
@Video Game Cinema Hey Bud, Here is what I am thinking for your thumbnail =3

View attachment 17370
I like it! But, I was hoping that Sonic would be a little more to the right. That way you can see his hand, and you can't see Copyright of Sega/Ouido as much. :) And, then maybe have the split a little more to the right, that way you can see a little bit more of Eggman as well. If it's not too much trouble of course. The Font and it's color is perfect! So, don't change that! :p

MrJackyBoiii

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey i was wonderng if you could make me a banner and a logo please?

SKR6_Recon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer, Animator
@MrJackyBoiii Yes, I can if you go to the first page, I have packages that you can purchase with YTtalk Cash :bounce:

@MrJackyBoiii And I have some samples for you, I have a watermark on my images, so they are not stolen, so if you like these you can purchase them, and I will remove the watermark.

Logo.png Banner_Sample.jpg

Last edited:

7dayspking

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ahhhh I like the idea of this, I MAY (I'm putting emphasis on this word if it's not obvious.) ask for a banner/logo but I'm definitely going to have to think about it and if I choose to ask for one what I'd actually want on it.

So far I'm thinking of having a logo with my name "7dayspking" in an "extreme metal" format and perhaps a banner containing a couple extreme metal musicians (like muhammad suicmez, christian muenzner, Chuck Schuldiner, jari Maenpaa, John Hegg, John Gallagher, Messiah Marcolin, Kai Hansen, Tobias Sammet, Michael Kiske, Geoff Tate, Frank mullen (long hair), Quorthon (younger.) ect ect.) with some of the band logos placed CLEANLY and very visible in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.