Now Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Video Game Cinema

Kicking names, and taking butts... I think?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey Recon! I have some Requests for you. I was wondering if you could make three different Thumbnails for some older Videos I have. I consider them MAIN Videos, unlike my Vlogish type Videos, and they don't look very impressive. The Thumbs look quite ugly actually. You don't need to rush or anything, they are old videos after all and some have had these Thumbs for over a month.

If you do take this Request, this is what I'll need:

Thumb #1:
Main Text: VGC TOP 10's
Secondary Text: Top 10 Songs in Video Games
Specifics: I would like any of these Game Series, as they are talked about quite abit in the Video. Kingdom Hearts, Beyond Two Souls, Assassin's Creed II, Uncharted, Mario, Sonic, Legend of Zelda, Jet Set Radio Future, Donkey Kong, & Crash Bandicoot. The only one that I require is that the Kingdom Hearts Series be in the Thumbnail, since it takes the #1 Spot. But, you can choose any other games from that list to be Featured in the Thumbnail as well. I would also like my Logo to be in the Thumb.

Thumb #2:
Main Text: VGC TOP 5's
Secondary Text: Top 5 Spider-Man Video Games
Specifics: Anything Spider-Man related really. The games in the List are as Follows: Spider-Man 2, (PS2) Ultimate Spider-Man, Spider-Man, (PS1) The Amazing Spider-Man, and Spider-Man: Edge of Time. Anything involving those games would be good, unless you can think of a better idea, then go for it! I would also like my Logo here as well. :)

Thumb #3:
Main Text: Truth or Fiction
Secondary Text: Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
I would like this Thumbnail to look a little more serious. In Truth or Fiction, I am less Comedic since the show is about me delving into a game in a unbiased standpoint, and giving my Honest Opinions about the game. I also look at the more Popular Opinions and seeing if I agree with them. So, with Sonic (2006) if I hated the game, then I say the Popular Opinion is Truth. But, if I really liked the games, I would say that the Popular Opinion is Fiction. I would really like a Thumbnail that represents that! Also, once again, I would like my Logo in the Thumb.

Once again, no rush, these are older Videos that need better Thumbnails. I thank you if you take up this Request, and I thank you for at least reading all of this before declining! :)

SKR6_Recon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer, Animator
@Video Game Cinema I will get those done for you asap, must complete another clients package first ;)

@Tremil Hey buddy, here is your banner finished and your logo sample tell me what you think.

Logo_Sample.png Banner.jpg

Last edited:

Tremil

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Banner is perf , I wanted a box but not a cube .. I was thinking more of a Rectangular Prism , with my picture but no name

SKR6_Recon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
@Video Game Cinema Here are some samples of what I created for you, let me know what you think.

Sample1.jpg Sample2.jpg Sample3.jpg

Notice ::
Starting on the Date March/17/2014 - March/21/2014

ALL Packages will be 30% OFF, so if the package is 20 YTtalk Cash it would be 14YTtalk Cash!!! So if your looking for a good deal, come check out my thread on the dates above =3

Last edited:

Video Game Cinema

Reaction score
Channel Type
@Video Game Cinema Here are some samples of what I created for you, let me know what you think.

View attachment 17318 View attachment 17319 View attachment 17320

Notice ::
Starting on the Date March/17/2014 - March/21/2014

ALL Packages will be 30% OFF, so if the package is 20 YTtalk Cash it would be 14YTtalk Cash!!! So if your looking for a good deal, come check out my thread on the dates above =3
I love the Top 10 Song in Video Games one, and I like the Sonic (2006) one! But, the Spider-Man one seems kinda off. It's mainly that second picture. I think it looks out of place. Mainly because it's not of the Spider-Man 2 Video Game, it's of the movie. :p

EDIT: Well, now that I think about it. Can we switch the second picture of Sonic, to maybe of a Picture of Shadow or Silver since they are playable in the game. I meant to specify that. :p My bad... :oops:

SKR6_Recon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I love the Top 10 Song in Video Games one, and I like the Sonic (2006) one! But, the Spider-Man one seems kinda off. It's mainly that second picture. I think it looks out of place. Mainly because it's not of the Spider-Man 2 Video Game, it's of the movie. :p

EDIT: Well, now that I think about it. Can we switch the second picture of Sonic, to maybe of a Picture of Shadow or Silver since they are playable in the game. I meant to specify that. :p My bad... :oops:

Ok, I got those fixed, how do these look?

Sample3_Edit.jpg Sample2_Edit.jpg

SKR6_Recon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Awesome, So the final question is, Do you want these?[DOUBLEPOST=1394468545,1394467772][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you again friend, I hope to see you in the future, glad to see your liking the graphics I am designing for you =3

Final.jpg Final.jpg Final.jpg

Video Game Cinema

Reaction score
Channel Type
Awesome, So the final question is, Do you want these?[DOUBLEPOST=1394468545,1394467772][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you again friend, I hope to see you in the future, glad to see your liking the graphics I am designing for you =3

View attachment 17323 View attachment 17324 View attachment 17325
Yeah man! I love how you fade two or three pictures into one Mega Awesome picture! You'll probably seeing me until you tell me bug off or something. :p Because, I am terrible with Graphic Design, and yours look plain Awesome! Thank you once again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.