Now Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKR6_Recon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer, Animator
Hey Guys, My Thread is Now Closed, I know some of you may be disappointed by this, but I need to take a leave from GFX, I had to wipe my harddrive, and lost Photoshop and Cinema 4D, and they are making me re-buy them. Another reason is that I would like to take a deeper study into GFX, and VFX to become better at what I do.

Thank you all for your support, I am sorry about this. And I really appreciate the support this thread has received.

Last edited:

bSMPlays

Check me out!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was just looking for a banner that has this text:

"bSMPlays"

Under that:

"Games LPs More"

You could also add a Twitter link under that like you have in your example, saying "@bSMPlays"

If you want just look at my current banner for a little guidance on the positioning.
Thanks man, I really appreciate this.

Oh and as far as renders, just relate it to Donkey Kong and Mario, mainly Nintendo.

SKR6_Recon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Here is what I came up for you, my water mark is on it so its not stolen, if you like it I will send it too you without the watermarkSample.jpg

SKR6_Recon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Yep, I am sending it too you now, Thank you for being patient, just got home from working out. =D

Final.png[DOUBLEPOST=1393345757,1393282550][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated Thread, Cheaper Prices, $5 off two packages!

Reactions: bSMPlays

bSMPlays

Check me out!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I really like your content, so I'm back for your services!

This is not a request for a new logo, but I just wanted my current logo, that I use in the form of an avatar on YTTalk, and Twitter, to be cleaner and a better resolution.

So here's the raw image:

I mainly wanted 3 things:

1) Somehow fit "bSMPlays" instead of just "bSM" without it getting messy
2) Somehow make the overall resolution better of the image
3) Cleaner somehow

Thanks a lot man, and once again take as much time as you need, I also make GFX, mainly Thumbnails, so I know how annoying it can get if people pester you repeatedly.

SKR6_Recon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
@bSMPlays , Your not pestering me, your giving me some work to do, GFX has been slow on my side for a while, got over 30 contacts on skype and none have had request (except for small thumbnails) So I will get to work and see what I can do =D[DOUBLEPOST=1393435542,1393434745][/DOUBLEPOST]Double post, but I did some experimenting and here is what I came up with.

Example2.png

Attachments

Reactions: bSMPlays

bSMPlays

Check me out!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@bSMPlays , Your not pestering me, your giving me some work to do, GFX has been slow on my side for a while, got over 30 contacts on skype and none have had request (except for small thumbnails) So I will get to work and see what I can do =D[DOUBLEPOST=1393435542,1393434745][/DOUBLEPOST]Double post, but I did some experimenting and here is what I came up with.

View attachment 16924
I'll be completely honest man I don't like it :(. I think it's my fault really, because it's hard to match an image. Could you make me an entire new logo that somewhat replicates this one? This one looks a little odd since the plays looks out of place.

Obito1112

Reaction score
For your BG:
Name: Obito1112
Motto: The World of Dreams
Images you want in your banner: fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/253/a/e/naruto_600__madara_joins_the_battle_with_obito___by_uchihaclanancestor-d5eb2ja.png

SKR6_Recon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I'll be completely honest man I don't like it :(. I think it's my fault really, because it's hard to match an image. Could you make me an entire new logo that somewhat replicates this one? This one looks a little odd since the plays looks out of place.
@bSMPlays Yes I can do that for you

For your BG:
Name: Obito1112
Motto: The World of Dreams
Images you want in your banner: fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/253/a/e/naruto_600__madara_joins_the_battle_with_obito___by_uchihaclanancestor-d5eb2ja.png
@Obito1112 I will get to work on your banner asap![DOUBLEPOST=1393454748,1393451119][/DOUBLEPOST]Double post @Obito1112 here is an 'example' of what I came up for you *note there is a watermark so your image is not stolen*

Ex2.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1393473045][/DOUBLEPOST]@bSMPlays Lets do this, I sat and thought for an hour or so, and I decided to re-draw your logo, using the pen tool, no I did not trace but I did the drawing to the best of my ability, and here is how it looks. The size for this is (1000x1000) =D

Example.png

Status
Not open for further replies.